- Powerful 3541- 750KV Outrunner motor with Predator 45A ESC provides adequate thrust for any situation.
- CNC metal landing gear structure for less-than-perfect landings.
- 6.25-inch oversized balloon tires for all-terrain operations.
- STOL capable (Takes off in less than 3m/10ft)
- Pre-installed navigation and landing lights
In The Box
- (1) PA-18 Super Cub 1700mm EP PNP with Floats
- (1) User Manual
Needed to Complete
- Full-range, 5+ channel transmitter
- Full-range, 5+ channel receiver
- 2200-3200mAh 4S LiPo flight battery
- Compatible LiPo charger
- Scale-inspired trim scheme
- Durable EPO foam construction
- Strong aluminum landing gear with shock-absorbing articulation for all-terrain operations
- Oversize 6.25-inch tundra tires
- Functional flaps for remarkable STOL performance
- Factory-installed navigation and landing LED lights
- Two-piece plug in wing with carbon-fiber tube
- Folding wing struts for easy transportation and storage
- Large front-hatch allows for easy access to LiPo battery changes
- Includes float set and single water rudder for float plane conversion
- High power 4S compatible brushless motor and 45-amp ESC
- Direct-link servo setup offers precision movement
- No glue required- can be ready to fly in less than one hour
The Piper PA-18 Super Cub is a two-seat, single engine aircraft designed by the Piper Aircraft Company. First introduced in 1949, Super Cubs rugged construction, impressive payload and marvelous short-field performance quickly made it a mainstay of the bush flying fleet.
Like its full-sized counterpart, the FMS PA-18 Super Cub has excellent handling at low speeds and wide performance. FMS selected an attractive, scale-inspired silver, white and black paint scheme to make this all-time-classic stand out from the crowd. Components such as LED lights, large tundra tires, and functional flaps are replicated with authentic detail. Flying off water couldn’t be any easier with the included float set with water rudder. The factory installed 4S compatible power system combine with the functional flaps delivers STOL performance from smooth or rough terrain. For pilots looking for an easy-to-fly, scale aircraft with gentle trainer-like flight characteristics, plenty of power and an unmistakable golden-age appearance—the FMS PA-18 Super Cub 1700mm is all that, and more.
Oversize 6.25-inch tundra tires ready for any surface conditions.
Navigation and Landing Lights
Pre installed navigation and landing lights
A screw together air frame, integrated plug system, pre-installed ball link control horns, all increase the reliability and precision of the aircraft while shortening build time.
High power 4S compatible brushless motor
High Power 45-Amp ESC
Optional floats and stainless steel struts allow pilots to operate off the water.
|Approximate Assembly Time||Less than 1 Hour|
|Approximate Flight Time||10 minutes|
|CG (Center of Gravity)||80-85mm (from leading edge, at the root)|
|Minimum Required Radio||Full-range, 6+ channel transmitter|
|Motor Size||Brushless 3541, 750Kv outrunner (installed)|
|Product Length||44.7 in (1136mm)|
|Propeller Size||12 x 7.5|
|Wingspan||66.9 in (1700mm)|