The ECX® 1/12 Barrage® Gen2 4WD 1.55 Scaler crawler is built to tackle the most terrifying of terrain. This version builds upon the original Barrage scaler's impressive reputation with exclusive features at an amazing price. Perfect for the price conscious consumer looking to move into the growing scaler movement, this crawler can take on all challenges no matter your skill level. It uses a 1.55" wheel and licensed Falken Wildpeak M/T tires significantly refining the look of the body to wheel proportion. The Gen2 has axle housings that no longer require the wide wheel hex extensions. This strengthens the axles and provides more consistent steering. Larger servo mount and steering links allow for bigger servos while the Dynamite® Tazer™ 390 size motor runs cooler and with more torque. A true 4-link suspension with improved articulation and strength is a substantial upgrade. From the brand known for its rugged durability, this scaler is a great introduction to extreme driving through any ruthless environment including rocks, woods, mud and your neighborhood creek. Plus, you get all of this excitement without breaking your budget or your drivetrain.
- Scale Body and Chassis
- Completely Ready to Run: Everything needed is in the box
- Metal Ring and Pinion Gears: Durability and longevity
- Aluminum Links, Motor Plate and Shock Cap Retainers: Durability and styling
- Combination Composite and Aluminum Main Frame: High strength and durability
- ECX 2.4GHz TX and RX: Interference free driving
- 900mAh Battery: Over 30 minutes of run time
- One Step Charger: Plug in the battery and it charges automatically
- Full Ball Bearings: Efficiency and increased run time
- Super User Friendly Speeds with Impressive Crawling Capabilities: Fun for anyone from beginner to expert
- Nothing! Everything you need is in the box.
- (1) ECX 1/12 Barrage Gen2 4WD 1.55 Scaler RTR
- (1) ECX 2.4GHz 2-CH V4 Surface Transmitter (ECX13008)
- (1) ECX 2.4GHz 2-CH V4 Receiver (ECX13009)
- (1) 100mAh 9V AC Charger with EC3™ Connector
- (1) Dynamite Speedpack® 7.2V 900mAh NiMH battery with EC3 Connector (DYN1462)
- (1) Dynamite Tazer 390 Brushed Motor (DYNS1206)
- (1) Dynamite 60A WP FWD/REV Brushed ESC (DYNS2210)
- (1) Spektrum™ Digital Servo (SPMS602)
- (4) AA Batteries
- (1) User Manual
Licensed Falken Wildpeak M/T tires
Soft compound treaded tires provide superior grip over most surfaces
Drive in any conditions.
Oil-Filled, Coil-Over Shocks
Adjustability and superior handling.
Increased articulation and ability to scale most obstacles.
High Torque 390 Motor
Maximum crawling power in small efficient package.
Full Size Axle Mounted Steering Servo
Can use readily available electronics to help keep weight down low to provide low CG.
Metal ring and pinion gears with locked differentials for no slip extreme climbing power.
|Front Track||7.0 in (177mm)|
|Ground Clearance||2.55 in (64mm)|
|Outer Diameter||3.9 in (100mm)|
|Battery||900mAh 6-cell NiMH|
|Chassis||Steel ladder frame|
|Wheelbase||9.9 in (252mm)|
|Wheel Type||Black Molded|
|Wheel Width||1.1 in (28mm)|
|Product Height||8.8 in (223mm)|
|Product Length||16.4 in (417mm)|
|Product Weight||2.8lb (1.3kg)|
|Product Width||7.7 in (196mm)|
|Rear Track||7.0 in (177mm)|
|Shock Type||3 in (75mm) Composite body|
|Suspension||Solid Axle 4-Link|
|Vehicle Type||Rock Crawler|
|Approximate Assembly Time||No assembly required|