- Fully-assembled, test flown and ready to fly right out of the box—no assembly necessary
- Includes everything you need to fly so there's nothing extra to buy or provide
- Easy to fly with altitude hold, automatic takeoff and landing capabilities
- Integrated digital camera takes video and captures still photos
- Built-in WiFi downlink for First-Person View (FPV) flying
- Perform 360° aerial flips at the push of a button
- Selectable Easy, Pro and 3D control modes
- Factory-installed color LED lights for improved visibility and orientation
- Includes a spare rotor blade set
- Nothing! Everything you need is included in the box.
- (1) Vizo FPV Camera Drone RTF
- (1) Rechargeable LiPo battery
- (1) USB charger
- (1) 2.4GHz transmitter
- (3) AA batteries
- (1) Replacement rotor blade set
- (1) User manual
The Revolution® Vizo FPV Camera Drone makes it easy to fly, capture aerial photos and take video. With the integrated camera and WiFi downlink, plus a compatible smartphone, you can even experience First-Person View (FPV) flight. Innovative control features including altitude hold and automatic takeoffs and landings at the press of a button make it easy for almost anyone to fly.
And once you master the basics of drone flight the Vizo is ready to take your skills to the next level. Easy, Pro and 3D control modes allow you to choose the level of control and response instantly so you can fly slow and smooth or fast and aggressive whenever you want to. You can also perform 360 degree aerial flips at the press of a button and fly in low-light conditions using the built-in color LED lights to show the way.
Easy to Fly
Innovative features like automatic takeoffs and landings at the press of a button, altitude hold and self-leveling take the worry out of learning to fly. As your skills progress you can switch between Easy, Pro and 3D control modes so you can fly slow and smooth to capture the perfect shot, or fast and aggressive for even more fun.
The Vizo FPV Camera Drone is equipped with a Micro-SD card slot for storage of the photos and video you shoot using the integrated camera. Its built-in WiFi downlink capability means you can easily pair the Vizo FPV with compatible smartphones and fly First-Person View (FPV) style, share the action with a friend or line up the perfect shot.
The Vizo FPV comes out of the box completely assembled, test flown and ready to fly. Also in the box is everything you need including AA batteries for the 2.4GHz transmitter. The rechargeable LiPo battery delivers long flight times and the USB charger works from almost any computer or USB power source. Even a spare set of rotor blades is included. That means there's nothing extra to buy and you can be ready to fly within minutes of opening the box.
|Approximate Assembly Time||No assembly required|
|Battery||1S 380mAh 25C LiPo|
|Main Blade Material||Plastic|
|Main Rotor Head Type||Multi-Rotor|