Hangar 9® UltraCote® RC Airplane Covering in Silver is a high tech polyester airplane covering that features a unique multi temperature-controlled Silver pigmented adhesive and shrinkage system, making this Silver covering versatile and easy to apply to most RC Aircraft needing Silver applied. A patented polymerizing process permanently fuses the Silver color to the polyester film covering, eliminating the possibilities of the Silver color-layer separation and permits repositioning the Silver covering on your model. UltraCote's unique ability to both shrink and stretch the Silver covering make it superior to other Silver RC Aircraft coverings for going around tight curves and wingtips.
- High tech polyester covering
- Unique multi temperature-controlled adhesive shrinkage system
- Versatile and easy to apply
- Patented polymerizing process permanently fuses the color to the polyester film covering, eliminating the possibilities of color-layer separation and permits repositioning of the covering on your model.
- Light weight at .30 oz/sq. ft.
- Fuel proof to glow fuel, gas, and smoke oil. Water proof as well.
Temp ranges are as follows:
Adhesion to wood begins at 200 to 220 degrees F.
Shrinkage onset begins at 300 degrees F.
Maximum shrinkage is at 350 degrees F.
|Product Weight||.3 oz per sq ft|
|Product Length||2 Metres (78 in)|
|Covering Pattern||No Pattern|
|Product Width||60 Centimetres (23.5 in)|