Hangar 9® UltraCote® RC Airplane Covering in Black is a high tech polyester airplane covering that features a unique multi temperature-controlled Black pigmented adhesive and shrinkage system, making this Black covering versatile and easy to apply to most RC Aircraft needing Black applied. A patented polymerizing process permanently fuses the Black color to the polyester film covering, eliminating the possibilities of the Black color-layer separation and permits repositioning the Black covering on your model. UltraCote's unique ability to both shrink and stretch the Black covering make it superior to other Black RC Aircraft coverings for going around tight curves and wingtips.
- High tech polyester covering
- Unique multi temperature-controlled adhesive shrinkage system
- Versatile and easy to apply
- Patented polymerizing process permanently fuses the color to the polyester film covering, eliminating the possibilities of color-layer separation and permits repositioning of the covering on your model.
- Light weight at .30 oz/sq. ft.
- Fuel proof to glow fuel, gas, and smoke oil. Water proof as well.
Temp ranges are as follows:
Adhesion to wood begins at 200 to 220 degrees F.
Shrinkage onset begins at 300 degrees F.
Maximum shrinkage is at 350 degrees F.
|Covering Pattern||No Pattern|
|Product Weight||.3 oz per sq ft|
|Product Length||2 Metres (78 in)|
|Product Width||60 Centimetres (23.5 in)|