- Optical Flow Technology
- Low-Latency 5G Wi-Fi Camera
- 1080p Camera definition
- SAFE® Technology
- Altitude Hold functionality
- Auto take-off and landing ability
- Headless Mode
- Integrated LEDs
- LED indicators for transmitter battery power status, binding progress, low/high rates on or off, optics on or off.
- Signal loss warning (audible beep).
- Auto-flip function (press and release top right button; move right stick in the direction desired to flip).
- Picture button (press once to take a static photo)
- Video button (press for one second to start/stop video)
- Optical Flow on/off (default setting is ON)
- Headless Mode on/off (default setting is OFF)
- Auto start/stop, take off, and land (by pressing top right button)
- Aileron and elevator control and trims
- Detachable mobile phone holder
- Nothing! Everything you need to operate the Sync 251 FPV is included.
- (1) Sync 251 FPV Camera Drone RTF
- (1) Low-Latency 5G Wi-Fi 1080p Camera
- (1) 2.4 GHz Transmitter
- (1) 900 mAh Flight battery
- (1) 850 mAh USB Charger
- (4) Spare Blades
- (4) AAA batteries for Transmitter
- (1) Screwdriver
- (1) Product Manual
The ready-to-fly Dromida® Sync™ 251 FPV makes it easy to capture high-definition aerial videos and still photos inside or outdoors. While you shoot breathtaking images, the Sync 251 draws on advanced stabilizing features to keep your flight under control automatically!
Optical Flow technology gives the Sync 251 UAV unrivaled stability in an entry-level quad. Optical Flow gathers data from patterns on the ground or floor below. It uses that information to assist the quad in holding its lateral, or side-to-side, position. Another feature, Altitude Hold, automatically adjusts the throttle to maintain your desired flying height. It all adds up to easy takeoffs, confident landings, and rock-solid flight even in light winds.
Can piloting the Sync 251 UAV be any simpler? Yes, when you select its optional Headless Mode. With Headless Mode active, it doesn’t matter which end of the quad is the “front” — it will always move in the same direction that you move the control sticks. You don’t even have to think about orientation!
The 250mm Sync 251 UAV has a high-contrast, black and white trim scheme that makes the quadcopter easy to follow in the sky. LED indicators below the prop arms add visual flair and an additional point of reference for orientation.
|Approximate Assembly Time||No assembly required|
|Approximate Flight Time||8 - 10 minutes|
|Battery||3.7V 1S 900mah 30C LiPo|
|Main Frame Material||Plastic|
|Main Motor Type||Brushed|
|Product Length||9.8" (251mm) diagonal|
|Product Width||9.8" (251mm) diagonal|
|Type||FPV Camera Drone|