- 6-channel DSMR / DSM2 receiver
- Full-range telemetry capabilities with Spektrum Firma Smart ESC
- Great for models that will benefit from AVC Technology that need additional channels for lights, shift servos and other accessories
- Steering priority puts the driver in complete control
- Fully adjustable-set the precise amount of stability you want or turn off if desired
- Water-resistant "Realkote" coating protects electronics
- Voltage sensor data port, voltage sensor included
- Works with any RC car, truck or buggy
- Compatible with all DSMR transmitters
Built around frequency-agile DSMR technology, the Spektrum SR6100AT 6-channel receiver delivers superb range and response, especially in places where multiple 2.4GHz systems are in use at one time. SR6100AT features patented Spektrum AVC (Active Vehicle Control) and full range telemetry capabilities. AVC Technology reads your control inputs, senses your car's direction and makes as many as 180 steering and power adjustments per second so you can hold the line without holding back. SR6100AT taps into telemetry functions from Spektrum Smart Technology electronics speed controls and conventional voltage sensor.
The SR6100AT receiver throttle port includes Smart Throttle. This port will automatically detect when a Smart throttle electronic speed control is plugged in and the throttle port will begin to operate in Smart throttle mode. When combined with Spektrum Smart LiPo batteries with IC series connectors can pass along battery data from compatible Spektrum Smart batteries. The SR6100AT also features two integrated telemetry ports that are compatible with telemetry capable DSMR transmitters. If a standard ESC or servo is plugged into the throttle port on the SR6100AT receiver, the throttle port will operate normally like any conventional receiver.
With the SR6100AT driver's get stability control for ANY vehicle in their collection! You can have the stability control of AVC™ (Active Vehicle Control) technology in any vehicle just by adding the SR6100AT receiver and binding it to an AVC compatible transmitter. AVC technology creates a more enjoyable driving experience by managing the vehicle's driving characteristics and attitude. This translates into more control for you and a more manageable vehicle in all driving environments.
|Input Voltage||3.5 - 9.6V|
|Product Height||0.59" (15.1mm)|
|Product Length||1.7" (42.4mm)|
|Product Weight||0.35oz (10g)|
|Product Width||0.94" (23.9mm)|
|Flight Log Compatible||Yes|
|Antenna Length||4.7" (120mm)|
|Bind Method||Bind Button|