- AeroCell™ foam airframe with molded-in detail and pre-applied trim scheme.
- WISE 3-axis flight stabilization system.
- Simple, screw-together assembly — no gluing required.
- Factory-installed motor, ESC & servos.
- Steerable nose gear.
- Nothing! Everything you need to begin having fun wih the Sensei FS Trainer is included
- (1) Sensei FS Trainer Airplane with WISE Flight Stabilization
- (1) Tactic TTX610 6-channel 2.4GHz SLT™ radio.
- (1) Factory-installed 2.4GHz SLT receiver.
- (1) Rechargeable, high-output 3S 2100mAh LiPo flight battery.
- (1) AC/DC LiPo balancing charger.
- (1) 4 “AA” batteries.
- (1) Product Manual
The Sensei FS electric trainer takes learning to fly to new levels of ease and excitement. The innovative WISE 3-axis stabilization system is just like having a flight instructor standing right next to you, ready to instantly take over if you lose control. A powerful brushless motor delivers the performance necessary for sport aerobatics as your skills improve, and the “drop-door” feature lets you deliver a “payload” of your choosing!
Your success is guaranteed!
The Sensei FS RTF is such a great way to learn to fly that we guarantee your success! Simply train at an AMA-chartered club with a qualified, club-designated instructor. If you crash before successfully learning to fly, we'll repair or replace your Sensei FS RTF…FREE! See your instruction manual for details.
WISE Flight Stabilization
- Lets you focus on flying, without worrying about crashing
- Helps your aircraft maintain a safe flying attitude
- Can be adapted to fit your skill/experience level
Easy Battery Access
A hatch in the top of the plane provides easy access to the battery.
Operate the “drop-door” from the 5th channel of your radio for in-flight deployment of a parachute or other creative payloads!
Installed ESC and included battery make use of the versatile Star™ Plug!
Easy to Assemble Wings
The wing halves slide together onto a tube and are secured with two bolts.
Easy to Assemble Tail
The tail section aligns itself automatically and is secured with just one screw.
|Minimum Required Radio||5 channel SLT (Tactic TTX610 6-channel 2.4GHz SLT? radio included)|
|Product Length||48" (1220mm)|
|Recommended Motor Battery||3S 2100mAh|
|Approximate Assembly Time||Less than 1 Hour|
|CG (Center of Gravity)||1/4" (6.4mm) forward or aft of the center of the circle on each wing bottom|
|Charger||AC/DC powered balancing charger|