- All mounting hardware included.
- 1-year limited warranty
- Servos feature a universal connector compatible with all major radio brands.
Expertly engineered Onyx servos deliver the speed, torque and precision needed for optimal results in a wide variety of applications. Onyx servo options allow you to match your needs to the letter. Select from analog or digital styles, plastic or metal gears, and options with ball bearings and coreless motors. Onyx servos are solid buys in long-lasting performance and a pleasant surprise in value. Onyx servos are a simple way to enjoy savings without sacrificing performance. All Onyx servos are protected by a 1-year limited warranty. All also include a universal connector and mounting hardware.
- Onyx S55 Standard High Torque Metal Gear Servo
- 0.82 in (20.8mm) diameter Round Horn
- 1.5" (38mm) 4-Point Horn
- 1.2 in (31.9mm) diameter 6-Point Horn
- (4) each Grommets, Eyelets and 2.3 x 14mm Mounting Screws
- (1) Servo Horn Screw
|Bushing Or Bearing||Bearing|
|Maximum Servo Speed||0.200+ sec|
|Maximum Servo Torque||200-349 oz-in|
|Product Height||1.5 in (38mm)|
|Product Length||1.6 in (41 mm)|
|Product Weight||2.1 oz (58 g)|
|Product Width||0.79 in (20 mm)|
|Servo Operating Voltage||4.8 - 6.0V|
|Servo Size Category||Standard|
|Speed||0.24 sec/60 deg @ 4.8V, 0.21 sec/60 deg @ 6.0V|
|Spline Count||25 Teeth|
|Torque||181 oz-in (13.1 kg-cm) @ 4.8V; 203 oz-in (14.6 kg-cm) @ 6.0V|