In The Box
- (1) Rimfire 1.70 63-62-200 Outrunner Motor
- Engineered for explosive acceleration and maximum torque.
- The lightened aluminum motor can houses high-torque, "rare-earth" Neodymium magnets.
- Better cooling means 50% more power than many others outrunners of similar size.
- Dependable and virtually maintenance-free; no comms or brushes to worry about, and bearings are double-shielded.
- All include hardware, gold-plated bullet connectors (male connectors are installed; female connectors are included) and a motor mount.
The combination of superior performance and a competitive price makes these power plants a great value. Plus, the wide selection means there's a RimFire motor that's ideal for whatever the application, including brushed-to-brushless upgrades as well as glow-to-electric conversions. Equip your airplane with a RimFire, and watch it reach new heights!
|Bushing Or Bearing||Bearing|
|Connector Type||4mm Bullet|
|Input Voltage||37.0 - 44.4V (10 - 12S LiPo|
|Maximum Burst Current||77A|
|Maximum Continuous Current||48A|
|Number of Poles||14|
|Outer Diameter||2.5 in (63.5mm)|
|Product Length||2.4" (61 mm)|
|Product Weight||22.4oz (635g)|
|Recommended Speed Control||Avian 120 Amp Brushless Smart ESC|
|Shaft Diameter||0.375" (10 mm)|
|Shaft Length||1.41733" (36 mm)|
|Speed Control||Sold Separately|