The full-size OV-10 Bronco was one of the most versatile military aircraft and saw action as a light attack and observational platform. Faster than a helicopter yet slower with more maneuverability than a jet, the Bronco was the best of both worlds bringing a multitude of tactical advantages. In military operations, the Bronco excelled at anti-guerrilla operations, air support and utility missions. It saw action in the final years of the Vietnam War and flew combat missions in Operation Desert Storm.
As a rarely modeled warbird, the Hangar 9® OV-10 Bronco features incredible scale details and a unique flight experience as a twin-engine aircraft. Hangar 9 is proud to introduce this modern warbird in a complete ARF format for the giant scale RC pilot.
- Combo includes Hangar 9 Electric Retract system
- Finely, detailed satin-finish printed covering includes panel lines, rivets, and weathering
- Expertly constructed with laser-cut balsa and plywood
- Fully painted fiberglass cowlings with scale details including weathering
- Pre-painted plastic spinners
- 3-Piece plug-in wing with center section landing gear support for easy transportation and field assembly
- Designed to fit 30-35cc gas engines or equivalent electric power systems
- Large top hatch with two spring latch system
- Cockpit details include (1) painted pilot figure, two seats and 3D instrument panel
- Includes mounts for either gas or electric power options
- Functional 4-panel flaps deploy using internal linkages
- Other scale details include guns, sidewinder missiles, and centerline drop tank
- Painted plastic front turret adds scale realism
- Available Hangar 9 OV-10 Bronco electric retract set with shock-absorbing scale struts (sold separately)
- Includes number decals for customization and spare sheets of covering for covering repairs
- Complete hardware set included
For the giant-scale warbird enthusiast and experienced pilot, the new Hangar 9® OV-10 Bronco is our largest giant-scale warbird to date. It features many scale details and the incredible flight performance Hangar 9 customers expect. As a unique subject, the OV-10 Bronco features many scale details such as highly detailed satin-finish printed covering and ultra-scale accessories including pilot, cockpit details and sidewinder missiles. The fully painted fiberglass cowlings feature added weathering for scale realism. Featuring a 108-inch wingspan, this model represents giant scale flying, yet is practical enough to fly every day. The three-piece plug-in wing with center section landing gear support allows for easy transportation and field assembly. Designed to accept 30 – 35cc gasoline engines as well as electric power, the complete hardware kit is included and makes mounting the power system quick and easy. Like the full-size warbird, the scale undercarriage legs are sprung for shock absorption and made from high grade aluminum, taking most of the bounce out of tough terrain. Available separately, the required electric retract set with shock-absorbing scale struts provides additional scale realism. The Hangar 9 OV-10 30cc is a matchless model delivering the flight experience of a versatile twin-engine aircraft.
Distinctive Subject Matter
The Hangar 9 OV-10 Bronco is historically accurate and the most unique model in our line of giant scale warbirds. This giant-scale Hangar 9 replica is every bit the stunner its full-scale inspiration is.
Large 108" Wingspan
At an impressive 108" wingspan, the OV-10 Bronco is one of the largest warbirds ever manufactured for an incredible giant-scale experience with adventure-driven capability.
Laser-cut, lightweight balsa and plywood construction is utilized to bring the OV-10 Bronco to life as a durable scale model that's expertly built to exacting standards.
Power It The Way You Want It
The OV-10 can be flown with many different size and power output electric systems. It is designed to accept popular 2-stroke and 4-stroke gasoline engines as well as high-end brushless electric motors and batteries for impressive power and flight duration. The huge center fuselage makes it possible to fit almost any battery combination. All hardware for the recommended power system options is included so assembly is easy and so you can get in the air faster.
Exquisite Scale Details
This OV-10 Bronco features impressive details including finely detailed satin-finish printed covering with panel lines, rivets, and weathering, a painted pilot figure, and 3D instrument panel. There are six ready to fit operational gear doors. Plus, removable cannons, scale sidewinder missiles with detachable wing pylons, and a center line external fuel tank with detachable mount.
Combo Includes Hangar 9 Scale Retracts
The recommended Hangar 9 electric retract system (included) includes shock-absorbing struts, feature all-metal durability and are an easy installation that lets you take in-flight scale realism to a higher level.