The next generation of performance.
The next generation of on-road performance has arrived with the Speed R2103 from O.S.! Capable of a wider range of torque than the R2102, the Speed R2103 dominates even on high-grip surfaces. Superior fuel consumption ensures you get the most mileage from every fill-up. Factory-applied two-color graphics add signature style to this sleek-looking power plant.
- Compatible with 16% nitro fuel, which complies with EFRA regulations.
- Crankshaft with Diamond-Like Coating (DLC) and an embedded tungsten weight.
- Outer head with factory-applied two-color graphics.
- Second inner button head allows for finer tuning to meet track conditions.
- Steel rear ball bearing.
- Slide valve carburetor.
- 8.5 mm reducer installed in the carburetor venturi to reduce the amount of airflow for greater torque.
- Turbo RP7 glow plug.
- Includes exhaust seal ring, tapered collet and three carb dust seal caps.
|Bore||0.63 in (16.1 mm)|
|Displacement||0.213 cu in (3.49 cc)|
|HP||2.8 PS, 2.76 HP @ 33,000 rpm|
|Plug Type||T-RP7 Turbo Glow Plug|
|Product Height||3.58 in (91 mm)|
|Product Length||3.70 in (94 mm)|
|Product Width||1.77 in (45 mm) between mounting tabs|
|RPM Range||4,000 - 45,000 rpm|
|Stroke||0.68 in (17.2 mm)|
|Total Weight||12.0 oz (340 g)|