DC-3s were the saving grace of the commercial aviation industry. For the first time, rapid, long-distance air travel was comfortable, economical, and accessible to a far wider number of passengers. These beautiful birds blazed trails for future airliners and, more than that, they’re still flying today. Fly the classic bird that put more Americans in the air than ever before as an all-inclusive RTF.
- Construction: Foam, can be repaired with foam-safe CA glue
- Wing: One-piece with dual servo aileron control
- Motors: Brush equipped
- Radio: Tactic TTX403 4-channel SLT mini transmitter with built-in battery charger
- Battery: 1S 3.7V 250mAh LiPo 25C with Ultra Micro Plug
- Landing Gear: Main, prebent wire with 1" (25.4mm) diameter foam wheels, .75" (19mm) foam tailwheel
- Propellers: Scale counter rotating 3-blade, plastic construction, black in color with yellow tips
- Nothing! Everything you need is included in the box.
- (1) Assembled Fuselage, Wing and Tail Assemblies, 4-ch radio, two Motors, Receiver ESC and Servo Combo Board, two Propellers, and 5 AA Batteries.
- (1) User Manual
- Length: 17" (432mm)
- Wingspan: 23" (584mm)
- Weight: 2.8 - 3.0oz (79 - 85g)
- Wing Area: 66.5 sq in (4.3 sq dm)
- Wing Loading: 5.6oz sq/ft (17g sq/dm)