Solid, gas-powered performance
The GT15 is the newest and smallest offering in the OS Engines gasoline engine line. It weighs only 904g and cranks out over 2 horsepower and 15,000 rpm! Plus, its compact enough to fit in most airplanes that require a 2-stroke 61-size or 4-stroke 91-size engine. The carburetor design is made specifically for this engine. Set also includes an ignition module.
- Offers power equivalent to a .90 4-stroke or .60 2-stroke glow engine, with the superior fuel economy advantages of gasoline.
- Features the same mounting pattern as the 65AX.
- Includes the compact IG-06 ignition module.
- Specially designed O.S. carb makes tuning a breeze and delivers excellent throttle response; it comes equipped with a regulator and pump.
- A special roller bearing on the large end of the conrod allows for 50:1 fuel/oil mixture.
O.S. originally designed compact carburetor expressly for gasoline engine and pump are installed.
A compact IG-0 Ignition Module is included with the motor for perfect starts every time.
Standard size, lightweight, Powerbox™ muffler
|Displacement||0.912 cu in (14.95 cc)|
|Engine (Only) Weight||22.26 oz (631 g)|
|HP||2.4 PS, 2.37 HP @ 15,000RPM|
|Ignition Weight||3.35 oz (95 g)|
|Muffler Type||2-piece aluminum|
|Muffler Weight||6.28 oz (178 g)|
|Oil Type & Content||2-cycle oil at 30:1 - 50:1 mix ratio|
|Product Height||4.3" (109mm) from crankcase bottom to top of cylinder head|
|Product Length||4.2" (106.2mm) from pump to front bearing|
|Product Width||2.4" (61mm) at mounting tabs|
|Prop Range||13 x 8-11 - 15x8|
|Recommended Fuel||87 - 93 octane gasoline|
|RPM Range||2,000 - 15,000|
|Starter Type||Hand Held Starter|
|Total Weight||32 oz (904 g)|