The advantages of gasoline power for .40-size aircraft.
For modelers wanting the convenience of gasoline power for their .40-size airplane, O.S. offers the GGT10. Glow plug ignition makes this engine easier to start – along with reducing overall weight by eliminating the ignition module. It performs well using affordable unleaded gasoline, and the PD-08 pump regulates fuel flow for consistent delivery throughout the flight. Plus, it can be retro-fitted in the same space as popular AX glow engines. For powering mid-size aircraft efficiently and economically, the GGT10 is the ideal choice.
- Tough Tygon® fuel line between pump and carb features an inline filter that removes impurities.
- PowerBoost Pipe improves performance at idle, full-throttle and all points in-between.
- Includes muffler mounting hardware, drive hub, prop nut and washer.
- Forged steel conrod features needle bearings at the bottom.
- Same mount size as the 46AX and 55AX for easy retrofits.
- Easy, glow-driver starting eliminates the added cost and extra weight of ignition modules and batteries.
- Offers the easy availability and welcome affordability of common unleaded gasoline.
- Included PD-08 regulating pump ensures consistent fuel flow and top performance regardless of tank position, attitude or altitude.
- Runs on an inexpensive 50:1 gasoline/oil blend.
All trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.