In The Box
- (1) 80MM Futura V2 PNP EDF Jet
- (8) 13g Analog Metal Servos (installed)
- (1) 3280-2100Kv motor (installed)
- (1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- 6+ Channel Radio Transmitter and Receiver
- 6+ Cell 4000mAh 35C LiPo Battery
- Appropriate Balancing LiPo Charger
The FMS Futura is a licensed sport jet developed by FMS in conjunction with Tomahawk- Aviation. Designed by a Sino-German team of engineers, the Futura represents the pinnacle of what a foam jet can be.
- Power system: Predator 100A ESC (by Hobbywing), 3280-2100Kv motor, 80mm 12 bladed fan
- CNC all-metal landing gear. 10mm diameter worm drive, trailing-link suspension, highly precise and robust.
- All servos upgraded to 13g analog all-metal units for improved precision and torque
- Large tires- suitable for rough-field operations
- Oversized electronics bay for easy maintenance and accepts large capacity batteries
- Glue-less assembly, the aircraft is built with only 10 screws
- Environmentally friendly water-based paint
- Newly designed latch prevents unexpected canopy release in flight
- Improved plug-type connectors for added durability and reliability
- Attractive light-blue paint scheme
While retaining V1 features such as the CNC metal trailing-link landing gear for rough field operations, robust airframe with high-strength wing spars, oversized electronics bay etc. The FMS 80mm Futura V2 is upgraded with 13g all-metal analog servos for increased precision and torque, improved plug-type connectors that are durable and reliable, and an attractive blue paint scheme.
Powering the Futura V2 is an industry-leading Hobbywing 100A ESC paired with an uprated 3280-KV2100 motor turning an 80mm 12 bladed fan- delivering breathtaking power with absolute confidence.
Complete System Upgrade - Reflex V2 is Compatible with Most FMS Aircraft
The Reflex V2 is a user-upgradeable flight controller. Reflex V2 can be reprogrammed easily with different model files via a simple software - allowing pilots to use the same flight control unit as they progress to different aircraft. Flying is simple when you have your very own “co-pilot” — the Reflex V2!
Three flight modes are available: Stabilized, Optimized or Off. This is controlled with a two or three position switch on the transmitter. When assigned to a two position switch, the Reflex system changes between stabilized and optimized modes.
Stabilized mode: Designed for beginners, Reflex will rapidly level the aircraft from any attitude when this mode is activated. Stabilized mode combines accelerometer and gyro data to determine how to level the aircraft when the control sticks are released - giving pilots absolute peace of mind. Note: The aircraft will maintain level flight with 50-60% throttle, and the aircraft will climb under full throttle.
Optimized mode: Utilizing advanced solid-state gyros, the Reflex system maintains aircraft attitude by counteracting inflight upsets - for gusts to crosswinds. With Reflex, even small aircraft will fly with the confidence of something much larger!
Off: Turns off all gyro functionality, the aircraft is flown completely manually when the gyro is off.
Reflex V2 Overview
|Approximate Assembly Time||Less than 1 Hour|
|Approximate Flight Time||3-5 minutes|
|CG (Center of Gravity)||100-105mm (From Leading Edge)|
|Fan Size||80mm EDF|
|Minimum Required Radio||6 Channel system|
|Product Length||46.1" (1171 mm)|
|Recommended Motor Battery||22.2V 4000mAh 35C LiPo (sold separately)|
|Trim Scheme Colors||Blue|
|Wing Area||341 in sq (22dm sq)|
|Wing Loading||0.26oz/in sq (113.6g/dm sq)|
|Wingspan||41.7" (1059 mm)|