- Screw-together construction—no glue required
- Six-channel control including flaps, electric retracts
- High-quality Predator 70A ESC and powerful 1900KV inrunner motor
- Improved 70mm 12-blade EDF V2
- CNC-machined shock-absorbing landing gear
- Nine digital metal-gear servos installed
- Factory installed ball link control linkages
- Functional rudders and nose-wheel steering
- Simulated armament and fuel tanks included
- Utilizes a 3300mAh 6S LiPo battery (sold separately)
- Convenient push-button canopy hatch release
- Custom decorate with the 4 different decal sets provided
- 6+ Channel Transmitter and Receiver
- 6S 3300mAh 35C LiPo Battery
- Suitable Charger
- (1) F/A-18F Super Hornet 70mm EDF Jet PNP
- (1) User Manual
The F/A-18F Super Hornet is a tandem-seat, carrier-capable, multirole fighter and attack aircraft based on the proven McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 Hornet. The Super Hornet first flew in 1995 and entered service with the United States Navy in 1999 as the replacement for the aging Grumman F-14 Tomcat.
The FMS 70mm F/A-18F Super Hornet PNP is a highly detailed EDF replica with stunning detail. Based on the popular FMS 64mm F/A-18 Hornet, this 70mm Super Hornet version features rich details from tip to tail and the kind of crisp lines only larger models can offer. Electric retracts and flaps are already installed, plus there’s the option of flying with our without the simulated missiles and fuel tank. Incorporating many advanced construction and optimized assembly features such as screw-mounted components, plug-in wings and pre-installed ball links, this Super Hornet is a quick build. A unique combination of basic materials makes this airplane fantastic. EPO foam construction ensures durability while environmentally friendly water-based paint provides an outstanding finish. Other high-end features include CNC-machined shock-absorbing landing gear and a button-type canopy hatch. Four decal sets are included so that you can make a presence at the flight line that’s distinctive.
The power system, which provides tremendous thrust and speed, utilizes our new and improved 70mm 12-blade EDF V2, KV1900 motor system. This brawny system, when coupled with a 6S battery, provides a resonating turbine engine sound.
The EPO material ensures the durability. The environmentally friendly water-based paint ensures vibrant and glossy color schemes. The significant input of the basic materials makes this airplane fantastic.
|Approximate Assembly Time||Less than 1 Hour|
|Approximate Flight Time||3-5 minutes|
|CG (Center of Gravity)||60-70mm from the leading edge of Main Wing|
|Fan Size||70mm EDF|
|Minimum Required Radio||6-channel|
|Propeller Size||70mm Ducted Fan (12-blade)|
|Recommended Motor Battery||6S 3300mAh 35C|