- Redesigned cylinder head for even greater power
- Same ease of use and reliability
- True ABC piston and cylinder construction for more performance and longer engine life
- Includes optional SetRight™ needle valves for easy starting and great performance
- Rear needle valve provides safe, easy adjustments
- Dual ball bearing-supported crankshaft extends engine life and improves reliability
The Evolution® .46NX will be replacing the popular .46NT engine. This redesigned engine incorporates a new combustion chamber design that increases the compression and power of the engine. Its improved combustion chamber design and higher compression ratio result in more power at the same weight as the original. Along with the internal engineering updates, the .46NX sports a sleek external case. With improved performance and looks, the .46NX will be a great option for modelers looking to power their .40- to .50-size airplanes.
If using the 8cc one piece muffler (EVOG08601) on the 46NX, you will need to add a fuel nipple (EVO100114). Remove the screw off the muffler's side and install the nipple.
|Benchmark Prop||11x6 @ 12500 rpm|
|Bore||.86 in (21.8mm)|
|Crankshaft Threads||1/4 x 28|
|Crankshaft Type||Ball Bearing|
|Displacement||.46 cu. in. (7.50 cc)|
|Engine (Only) Weight||13.76 oz (390 g)|
|Stroke||.80 in (20.3mm)|
|Total Weight||16.96 oz (482 g)|