In The Box
- 1) E-flite® Conscendo® Evolution™ 1.5m
- (1) 30A Telemetry-Capable Brushless ESC (installed)
- (1) Brushless Outrunner Motor (installed)
- (4) Servos (installed)
- (1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- Full-range 4+ channel transmitter and receiver
- 3S 11.1V 1300–2200mAh or 4S 14.8V 1000–2200mAh LiPo with EC3™ or IC3™ Connector
- Compatible LiPo charger
IntroductionTHE ULTIMATE CONSCENDO®
When the Conscendo® was first introduced it was geared towards RC newcomers who wanted to teach themselves how to fly with a powered glider. A few years later an "Advanced" version that offered more power for soaring, sport flying and aerobatics became a favorite of many intermediate and experienced pilots alike. Now the E-flite® Conscendo Evolution 1.5m evolves the design to be the most powerful, capable and fun to fly Conscendo yet! A stronger and stiffer airframe molded from higher density EPO combines with the more powerful 3S and 4S compatible power system featuring a telemetry-capable ESC to deliver higher speeds and more aerobatic performance — while offering the same smooth sport flying and soaring capabilities the Conscendo has always been known for.
Product Launch Video
- Evolved to be the most powerful, capable and fun to fly Conscendo® yet for soaring, sport flying, high speeds and high energy aerobatics
- Higher density EPO results in a stronger and stiffer airframe capable of more aerobatic performance and higher speeds
- More powerful 3S and 4S compatible brushless power system with outrunner motor and folding propeller
- 30A telemetry-capable ESC provides real-time battery voltage, current, motor RPM and other data (via compatible receivers and transmitters)
- Long flight times up to 15-20+ minutes with a mix of power on/off flying using 3S 1300–2200mah or 4S 1000–2200mAh batteries
- 4-channel control including ailerons with four (4) factory-installed servos and linkages
- Easy to launch, fly and land, making it a perfect choice for a first powered sailplane model
- Lightweight yet durable composite-reinforced, high-density EPO construction
- Easy to install/remove two-piece wing and stabs
- Fast and easy assembly – no glue required
OverviewPERFORMANCE FOR EVERY PILOT
This is the most powerful, capable, and fun to fly Conscendo® yet! With the benefits of E-flite® engineering expertise, the Conscendo Evolution 1.5m powered glider is now better equipped to deliver higher speeds and even higher energy aerobatic performance — yet it's still as easy and fun to sport fly and soar as ever before. With a 3S LiPo battery, the factory-installed brushless power system — featuring a 30-amp telemetry-capable ESC, specially-tuned outrunner motor and folding prop — delivers plenty of thrust for fast climbs to soaring altitude, sport flying and aerobatics. Using a 4S battery, it delivers even more speed and thrust for unlimited vertical performance without the need for modifications or upgrades. The new higher density EPO airframe has the additional strength and stiffness to handle anything an intermediate to experienced pilot will want to do with all that power, performance and full 4-channel control. Yet the Conscendo Evolution is still easy to launch, fly and land — especially the BNF® Basic version equipped with a Spektrum™ AR637TA receiver featuring exclusive AS3X® and optional-use SAFE® Select technologies — which makes it the perfect choice for a first powered glider. Flight ready in less time than it takes to charge a battery, the Conscendo Evolution offers a wide range of pilots a unique flying experience that no other model can provide.
Construction with higher density EPO results in a stronger and stiffer airframe with a smoother finish. Combined with carbon and other composite reinforcement in the fuselage, wings and tails, the Conscendo® Evolution can handle higher speeds and higher energy aerobatics – yet is still lightweight to deliver excellent soaring and sport flying performance, plus long flight times up to 15-20+ minutes with a mix of power on and power off flying.
The factory-installed brushless power system features a 30-amp telemetry-capable ESC plus a specially-tuned motor and folding prop that deliver an abundance of thrust with a 3S LiPo battery, or more speed and unlimited vertical performance with a 4S battery without the need for any modifications or upgrades.
The Conscendo® Evolution 1.5m is equipped with an ESC that can provide a variety of real-time power system related telemetry data including motor RPM, current, battery voltage and more via compatible receivers (including the AR637TA installed in the BNF® Basic version) and Spektrum™ AirWare™ equipped transmitters (including the DX6e and 8e, DX6 G2/G3 and 8 G2, the DX9, iX12, iX20 and others) while you fly.
No glue is required for final assembly. You can have the Conscendo® Evolution ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery. It's also easy to install and remove the two-piece wing and stabs for convenient storage and transport.
Plug-N-Play® Completion Level
This Plug-N-Play (PNP) model comes out of the box with a factory-installed power system and servos that are ready to connect to the compatible receiver of your choice (sold separately). Simply install the receiver, finish any final assembly, and fly!
|Approximate Assembly Time||Less than 1 hour|
|Approximate Flight Time||5 minutes|
|Battery Type||LiPo (3.7V per cell)|
|CG (Center of Gravity)||2-1/4 - 2-3/4 in (57-71 mm) behind leading edge of wing|
|Landing Gear||Front and rear skids|
|Minimum Required Radio||4-channel|
|Minimum Speed Control||30A included|
|Product Length||39.6" (1006 mm)|
|Recommended Motor Battery||3S - 4s 30C 1300 - 2200mAh LiPo w/EC3 or IC3 connector sold separately)|
|Skill Level||Level 3|
|Trim Scheme Colors||Yellow and blue|
|Wing Area||405.3 sq in (26.2 sq dm)|
|Wingspan||59" (1499 mm)|