Bare Bear PNP, 880mm
Bare Bear PNP, 880mm
- Capable of 100+ MPH* flight speeds
- Two-piece, plug-in wing and stabilizer with carbon-fiber joiner tubes
- Powerful 15-Size, 1200Kv brushless motor (installed)
- 70-amp, switch-mode BEC, brushless ESC (installed)
- Scale spinner with reinforced two-blade propeller (included)
- (4) 16-gram metal-gear servos (installed)
- Durable, lightweight EPO foam construction
- Multi-color decal sheet included makes adding a custom trim scheme easy
The Force RC® Bare Bear™ radio control airplane delivers an exhilarating flight experience capable of 100+ MPH*, right out of the box. Like the full-size, this model has been outfitted with an oversize power system that's been highly-tuned, and all unnecessary airframe weight has been trimmed. This synergy maximizes high-speed thrills without sacrificing control handling that's super-friendly. The all-white airframe features lightweight construction with durable EPO foam. A multi-color decal sheet included makes adding you own custom look easy. Whether you're an experienced racing pilot or an intermediate sport pilot who wants an incredible high-speed experience, the Force RC Bare Bear is a pure blast.
- Full-range, 4+ channel transmitter
- Full-range, 4+ channel receiver
- 3300–4000mAh 4S 14.8V LiPo flight battery
- Suitable Charger
- (1) Force RC Bare Bear PNP Airplane
- (1) E-flite 15-Size, 1200Kv Brushless Motor
- (1) E-flite 70-amp, Switch-mode BEC, Brushless ESC
- (4) Spektrum 16-gram Metal Gear Servos
- (1) User Manual
The pre-installed brushless outrunner and 70-amp brushless ESC installed are matched to deliver 100+ MPH* flight speeds with the recommended 4S 14.8V 3300mAh 50C Li-Po battery.
Strong and Light
Specially reinforced EPO construction makes it possible to replicate complex airframe detail and maintain rigidity while keeping flying weight low. Built into the structure is a scuff plate that helps protect the airframe during a belly-landing.
Spektrum™ Metal-Gear Servos
Factory installed 16-gram metal-gear micro servos deliver durability that's smooth so you get the control authority a high-performance racer deserves.
*Average straight-line speed of pre-production model with recommended battery. Actual speed may vary.