Avian 4260-800Kv Outrunner Brushless Motor
Take to the Skies with Spektrum Avian Brushless Motors for Fixed-wing Models
The combination of superior performance, high reliability and user-friendly features makes the Spektrum Avian Brushless Motors an excellent choice for your next aircraft project. Plus, the wide selection means there's Avian Brushless motor that's ideal for whatever the application, including brushed-to-brushless upgrades as well as combustion-to-electric conversions. Equip your airplane with an Avian motor to compliment your Smart Technology equipped models!
- Rapid Acceleration and Extreme Torque: Expertly engineered to deliver fast, smooth and precise acceleration and power.
- Reliable and Virtually Maintenance-free: Equipped with double-shielded sealed bearings, precision balanced motor bell and gold-plated bullet connectors.
- Excellent Cooling: Engineered to help airflow move through the motor for efficient cooling during and after flight.
- Lightweight design
- Powerful and durable Rare-Earth Neodymium magnets
- 14-pole stator for smooth and precise propulsion
- Includes all required hardware: preinstalled gold plated bullet connectors, aluminum motor mount, prop adapter and female ESC connectors
- Perfect match for the Spektrum Smart Avian 60 amp ESC
- Perfect electric conversion upgrade for .46 size glow combustion power systems
- Recommended Voltage Range – 18.5-22.2V / 5-6S LiPo
- Recommended Propeller Range – 10x5 to 11x5 Electric Propeller
- Recommended Model Flying weight – 3D 2210g (5 lbs) - Sport 3400g (7.5 lbs)
- Max Wattage – 810w
- Max Current – Max Burst Amps (100A) Max Continuous Amps (60A)
|Application||Sport airplane up to 7.5lbs (3402g), & 3D airplane up to 5lbs (2268g))|
|Connector Type||4mm Bullet|
|Idle Current (Io)||4.6A no load|
|Maximum Burst Current||100A|
|Maximum Continuous Current||60A|
|Outer Diameter||1.65" (42 mm)|
|Product Length||2.36" (60 mm)|
|Product Weight||9.5oz (268g)|
|Recommended Prop Range||10 x 5E-11 x 5E|
|Recommended Speed Control||60A|
|Shaft Diameter||0.2" (5 mm)|
|Shaft Length||0.67" (17 mm)|