In The Box
- (1) Avanti 70mm EDF PNP V3
- (1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- 22.2V 3200-5000mAh 6S 50C Battery
- LiPo Charger
- 6+ channel Transmitter and Receiver
Developed by a Sino-Italian team of pilots and engineers, the FMS Avanti is at the pinnacle of model aviation. The sleek and attractive design from the Sebart team, combined with FMS’ innovative and advanced production methods promises excellent performance from a true head-turning aircraft.
- Improved EDF structure for added efficiency
- An updated 3060 KV1900 motor for added thrust to weight ratio.
- Upgraded ESC: Hobbywing OEM 80A ESC with 5A BEC for improved reliability and performance
- Improved wing connector: banana plug improved to a soft connector type- for added reliability.
- Improved landing gear: redesigned kneel-type shock absorbing landing gear strut.
- Attractive golden trim scheme
- Added navigation lights
- Durable EPO material
- 70mm 12 bladed EDF, 3060 KV1900 motor, Hobbywing OEM 80A ESC, 9g metal servo
- Electronic retracts with stall-protection
- CNC kneel-type shock absorbing landing gear
- Oversized battery compartment
- Screw-together assembly
- Soft electronic wing connector
- Latch type cockpit
- Preinstalled ball link connector for increased throw and precision
- Large tires for all terrain operations
True to the FMS spirit, the 70mm Avanti V3 was evaluated from nose to tail with no detail overlooked. Retaining the plug-type wiring harness, screw-together assembly, all-terrain tires, plastic and carbon fiber components for added airframe rigidity and an oversized battery compartment to suit most battery sizes.
If you are searching for a truly heart pounding experience, the 70mm Avanti V3 is the pinnacle of FMS EDF design.
Complete System Upgrade - Reflex V2 is Compatible with Most FMS Aircraft
The Reflex V2 is a user-upgradeable flight controller. Reflex V2 can be reprogrammed easily with different model files via a simple software - allowing pilots to use the same flight control unit as they progress to different aircraft. Flying is simple when you have your very own “co-pilot” — the Reflex V2!
Three flight modes are available: Stabilized, Optimized or Off. This is controlled with a two or three position switch on the transmitter. When assigned to a two position switch, the Reflex system changes between stabilized and optimized modes.
Stabilized mode: Designed for beginners, Reflex will rapidly level the aircraft from any attitude when this mode is activated. Stabilized mode combines accelerometer and gyro data to determine how to level the aircraft when the control sticks are released - giving pilots absolute peace of mind. Note: The aircraft will maintain level flight with 50-60% throttle, and the aircraft will climb under full throttle.
Optimized mode: Utilizing advanced solid-state gyros, the Reflex system maintains aircraft attitude by counteracting inflight upsets - for gusts to crosswinds. With Reflex, even small aircraft will fly with the confidence of something much larger!
Off: Turns off all gyro functionality, the aircraft is flown completely manually when the gyro is off.
Reflex V2 Overview
|Fan Size||70mm EDF|
|Motor Size||3060 1900Kv|