Aircraft Telemetry Flight Pack Battery Energy Sensor
- Measure mAh (coulombs) – Monitors the level of mAh used in a single flight pack battery
- Compact Design – Small footprint allows for virtually unlimited applications
- Easy Set Up – No calibration or programming of the unit itself is required
- EC3 Connectors – Uses standard EC3 battery connectors to easily connect between the battery and ESC
- Telemetry Module or Telemetry Reciever and a Telemetry Capable Transmitter required
The Spektrum Aircraft Telemetry Flight Pack Energy Sensor is designed to measure Capacity Used, Current, and Temperature of your flight pack. With this information you’ll be able to determine how much capacity has been used by your electric power system all the while monitoring the results through the telemetry settings in your telemetry compatible Spektrum transmitter. Pre-wired with a EC3 power connector the Flight Pack Energy Sensor also allows you to monitor the temperature of the battery while in use. With its light weight design and simple installation you’ll be flying with confidence in your aircrafts power system.
Note: Not Compatible with DX8 Gen1, DX7s and Apple STI Device.
|Maximum Burst Current||140A (with sufficiently rated connector and wire)|
|Maximum Continuous Current||60A (Change EC3 connector to EC5 if current exceeds 60A)|
|Product Height||0.6 in (15mm)|
|Product Length||1.3 in (33mm)|
|Product Weight||0.85 oz (24g)|
|Product Width||0.9 in (23mm)|
|Wire Gauge||13 AWG|