- Powerful twin inner running motors with the latest 70mm 12-blade EDF, plus the high-quality Predator 70A ESC
- Incredible scale detail throughout:
- Scaled CNC-processed metal landing gear set
- Detachable bomb and missile set
- Pilot figure
- Panel lines and rivets
- The latest high-brightness LED set
- The latest locked-rotor mode E-retract with overcurrent protection
- Multi-connector for one-step installation
- Metal digital servos for excellent controlling capacity
- Bearings in wheel hub for better performance
- Button type canopy hatch
- Large battery compartment
- Pre-installed, newly designed ball link-style control horns for more throw
- 6+ Channel Radio System
- Lipo Battery
- LiPo Charger
- (1) A-10 Thunderbolt II, 70mm PNP
- (1) User Manual
A stunning scale tribute to the legendary US jet, the FMS A-10 1500mm Thunderbolt II must be seen in person to be truly appreciated.
It's features 70mm twin electric ducted fans, advanced construction features and incredible scale detail, including an aggressive paint scheme. From all-around rivets and panel lines, detachable bomb and missile sets and pilot figure, FMS's A-10 is a plane that scale enthusiasts will gush over.
The "Hog" assembles quickly, thanks to optimized screw-based assembly, ball links, a heavy-duty wing spar, and the latest multi-connect technology. In short, you'll be making strafing passes in no time.
In addition the A-10 uses the newest locked-rotor mode E-retract system coupled with FMS's refined and oriented CNC-processed metal landing gear set for assistance with those not-so-perfect landings. The power system utilizes a new and improved twin 70mm 12-blade EDF V2, KV1850 inner-running motor system provides tremendous power and speed when couple with a 6S battery.
The Fairchild Republic A-10 Thunderbolt II is a single-seat, twin turbofan engine, straight wing jet aircraft developed by Fairchild-Republic for the United States Air Force (USAF). Commonly referred to by its nicknames Warthog or Hog, its official name comes from the Republic P-47 Thunderbolt, a World War II fighter that was effective at attacking ground targets.
|Approximate Assembly Time||Less than 1 Hour|
|Approximate Flight Time||~4 minutes|
|CG (Center of Gravity)||80-85mm (From Leading Edge)|
|Fan Size||70mm EDF|
|Minimum Required Radio||6+ Channel Radio System (not included)|
|Product Length||53.9in (1368mm)|
|Recommended Motor Battery||Li-Po 22.2V 5000mAh 45C (not included)|
|Servos||17g metal digital Servo x 4, 9g metal digital Servo x 5 (installed)|
|Wing Area||36.2 sq.dm (561 sq.in)|
|Wing Loading||113.2g/sq. dm (0.26oz/sq. in)|