- Same mounting dimensions as the O.S. Max .61FX
- Advanced Bi-Metallic Liner process uses a double layer of plating material rather than one thick layer. This helps the metal bond to the cylinder and makes the plating more durable. Also, the plating process is more consistent, resulting in a more precise fit between piston and sleeve for better compression and longer life.
- Power Box muffler design provides more volume for increased power in a very compact shape
- Angular head design offers increased surface area for better cooling
- Ball bearing-supported crankshaft
- 61A carburetor with diagonally placed needle valve eliminating remote needle valve placement
- Two year limited warranty
In The Box
- O.S. Max 75 AX ABL Aircraft Engine with E3010 muffler
- #8 glow plug
- Product manual
Needed to Complete
- Aircraft blend fuel containing 5%-20% Nitromethane with at least 18% lubricant
The power source for 60-sized aircraft.
Power up your big bird the easy way: simply swap out your 61FX with the awesome 75AX ABL! It uses the same mount and fits the exact same bolt pattern, so there’s no modifications required. The angular head not only looks sharp, it also significantly increases surface area for better cooling. A diagonally positioned needle eliminates the need for a remote needle valve. Plus, you get a Power Box muffler that's small in size, but robust in volume.
- Fits the same mount and bolt pattern as the 61FX.
- The angular head design looks great and significantly increases surface area for better cooling.
- Includes a Power Box muffler, designed with more volume for increased power while still being very compact.
- A diagonally-placed needle means no remote needle valve is needed.
|Crankshaft Threads||UNF5/16 - 24|
|Displacement||0.75 cu in (12.3cc)|
|Engine (Only) Weight||20.39 oz (578g) w/o muffler|
|HP||2.4PS 2.37HP @15,000 RPM|
|Muffler Type||2-piece aluminum|
|Muffler Weight||6.28 oz (178 g)|
|Oil Type & Content||At least 16% synthetic lubricant|
|Plug Type||O.S. #8|
|Product Height||4.1" (103.5mm) crankcase botton to top of cylinder head|
|Product Length||3.7" (94.5mm) from back plate to front of drive hub|
|Product Width||2.4" (61mm) at mounting tabs|
|Prop Range||13x8-10 - 14x6-8|
|RPM Range||2,000 - 11,000|