- Advanced Bi-Metallic Liner. This process uses a double layer of plating material rather than one thick layer. This helps the metal to bond to the cylinder and is more durable. Also, the plating process is more consistent, resulting in a more precise fit between piston and sleeve for better compression, longer life.
- Side exhaust
- E-3071 Power Box muffler with squared-off shape enables it to fit into a variety of cowls
- 40K carburetor with rear angled needle valve for added safety
- Ball bearing-supported crankshaft
- Two-year limited warranty through Hobby Services beginning at date of purchase
In The Box
- One O.S. Max .46AXII ABL BB model airplane engine w/muffler
- A3 glow plug
- Extension cable for remote needle
- 3mm x 35mm cap head muffler screws
- Warranty sheet
- Decal sheet
- Illustrated instruction manual
- Two 3mm x 35mm cap head muffler screws
Needed to Complete
- Fuel containing 5%-20% nitromethane with at least 16% lubricant
Plentiful power for sport and aerobatic aircraft!
Experience the all-out power of the O.S. 46AX II ABL w/Muffler! Features include a squared-off E-3071 Power Box muffler, a 40K carburetor with a rear angled needle valve, a ball bearing-supported crankshaft and an A3 glow plug.
- Ball bearing-supported crankshaft.
- A3 glow plug.
- Two 0.1" x 1.4" (3 x 35 mm) cap head muffler screws.
- 2-year limited Hobby Services warranty beginning at the date of purchase.
- Advanced Bi-metallic Liner process uses a double layer of plating material, rather than one thick layer. This helps the metal to bond to the cylinder and is more durable. The process is also more consistent, resulting in a more precise fit between the sleeve and the piston for better compression and longer life.
- E-3071 Power Box™ muffler with a squared-off shape enables it to fit in a wide variety of cowls.
- 40K carburetor with rear angled needle valve for added safety.
|Benchmark Prop||10x6 for break-in|
|Crankshaft Threads||UNF5/16 - 24|
|Cylinder Type||Advanced Bi-Metallic Liner|
|Displacement||0.455 cu in (7.45cc)|
|Engine (Only) Weight||13.3 oz (378g) w/o muffler|
|Muffler Type||2-piece aluminum|
|Muffler Weight||3.81 oz (108 g)|
|Oil Type & Content||At least 16% synthetic lubricant|
|Product Height||3.3" (85.2mm) crankcase botton to top of cylinder head|
|Product Length||4.4" (111.7mm) from backplate to end of crankshaft|
|Product Width||2" (50.8mm) including mounting tabs|
|Prop Range||10.5x6 - 12x6-7|
|RPM Range||2,000 - 17,000|