- Pumped-carburetor for greater reliability and ease of installation
- Reliable fuel system-easy to tune and efficient
- Lightweight construction based on the Evolution® 91NX glow engine
- Gasoline fuel delivers low operational cost and simplicity
- Outstanding power and performance for demanding RC pilots
- 2S Li-Po battery compatible ignition without a regulator provides long run times
- Lightweight electronic ignition provides easy starts and superior reliability
- Standard beam mount installation makes conversion effortless
- Torpedo-style muffler included
- Each engine is supplied with accessories to make glow-to-gas conversion successful
Since the release of the Evolution® 10GX small-block engine, countless modelers have discovered the benefits of gas power in aircraft formerly dominated by the .40-size glow engines. But what about the pilots who enjoy even larger airplanes in the .61- to .91-size range?
Bring the fuel efficiency and easy operation of a gas engine to your sport flying experience with the Evolution 15GX engine. Its new pumped carburetor makes fuel flow uniform and consistent regardless of fuel tank location and makes needle valve adjustment easier. It’s been designed with a standard beam mount and dimensions that allow it to fit anywhere you might use a .61- to .91-size glow engine. The 15GX will breathe new life into models designed for glow power. It’s also remarkably lightweight, even with the ignition system and battery. What sets the 15GX apart from its nitro-fueled counterparts is its phenomenal fuel efficiency. It takes only 30% of the gas/petrol to run the 15GX the same amount of time it would to run a comparably sized glow engine. That’s an amazing efficiency level that results in a cost per flight difference of 90% on average to you.
All of the Evolution brand gas engines are designed from the start to provide you with excellent performance at a fraction of your previous operating costs. We have painstakingly designed each engine to insure a hassle free experience without giving away anything in expected performance or durability.
|Benchmark Prop||APC 14 x 6 @ 10,400rpm|
|Bore||1.10 in (28.0mm)|
|Crankshaft Threads||5/16 - 24|
|Cylinder Type||Ringed/Steel Liner|
|Displacement||0.91 cu. in. (15cc)|
|Engine (Only) Weight||21.7 oz (616g)|
|Ignition Weight||3.5 oz. (100g)|
|Plug Type||1/4 - 32|
|Stroke||0.98 in (24.8mm)|
|Total Weight||31.3 oz (890g)|