- Front-weighted radio system layout proven in the Inferno MP9 1/8 buggy series delivers optimal weight balance for improved overall grip.
- Optimal displacement of the KE25SP engine generates plenty of powerful drive energy.
- Inferno MP-7.5’s superior suspension function has been optimized for on-road performance.
- New detailed wheel design for true to scale appearance.
- Front/rear independent disc brakes deliver reliable braking power.
- Engine’s power band used to greater effect with the shoe-type 2-speed transmission using gear ratio 1st 10.14:1 and 2nd 7.49:1.
In The Box
- (1) 1/8 Inferno GT2 2020 Mercedes RTR, AMG GT3
- (1) Syncro KT-331P Transmitter
- (4) Hex Wrenches: 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0mm
- (1) Cross Wrench (large)
- (1) 17mm Wheel Wrench
- (1) User Manual
Needed to Complete
- (8) AA Batteries
- (1) Engine Glow Heater
- (1) Fuel and Fuel Bottle
- Front center gravity type radio box improves running stability and safety.
- Includes Syncro KT-331P transmitter that allows precision setting adjustments.
- Newly equipped with high torque KS5031-09MW metal-geared servo.
- Equipped with resin chassis stiffener as standard.
- High-power output combination of KE25SP engine + polished muffler + manifold.
- 3PC clutch included as standard.
- Long wheelbase contributes to excellent running stability and improved scale feel.
- Features dual disc brake system that delivers high fade resistance.
- Setting alignment can be adjusted with turnbuckle upper arms and tie rods.
- 150cc fuel tank delivers long run times.
- 34mm small flywheel realizes sharp throttle response.
- Torque rod installed on front/rear as standard.
- Features steel ring and pinion gear on front/rear diff.
- Full ball bearing specifications include 18 on drive train and 2 on clutch bell.
- Includes rear wing that deliver effective downforce.
While keeping all the main chassis components unchanged, the adoption of the front C of G type radio box from the MP9 uses optimal weight balance to increase grip and improve overall running performance. With aluminum parts anodized in Kyosho’s signature gun metal, the GT2 presents a formidable racing image. Like other similar to other mid-range transmitters, the included Syncro 2.4GHz KT-331P transmitter automatically manages frequency bands and features LCD screen, jog dials, model selection (up to 15), endpoint adjustment, dual-rate and exponential settings. New servos deliver both high-torque and high-speed for superior control. Packaged as a Readyset, you can enjoy the power and performance of this big machine as soon as you buy it.
|Product Height||5.31" (135 mm)|
|Product Length||20.27" (515 mm)|
|Product Weight||3,650g (approx.)|
|Product Width||12.2" (310 mm)|
|Wheelbase||14.17" (360 mm)|
|Body||Pre-painted Factory Assembled Body With Decals Applied|
|Brakes||Front/Rear Independent Disc Brakes|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||150cc|