- Double planked balsa wood structure with mahogany strip planking on the outside.
- Comes complete with running hardware and a 2-bladed, 1.25" bronze propeller.
- Complete set of chrome plated deck fittings for scale realism
- Vacuum-formed seats and full cockpit instrumentation add to scale appearance.
In The Box
- Running hardware (shaft, stuffing box, rudder, strut, and bronze propeller), decals, flags, and extensive instructions.
Needed to Complete
- 2-channel radio, electronic speed control, 05 motor, motor wire, 6-7 cell battery, charger, and building equipment
This sleek beauty is a triple cockpit version of our popular Chris-Craft Barrel Back kit. The Triple Cockpit Barrel Back is 40-1/2 in. long with a beam of 10-3/4 in.. The kit features a double-planked hull, vacuum formed seats, chrome-plated deck fittings and running hardware. This will make a great addition to your Classic Chris-Craft Series.
|Product Length||40.5" (1029 mm)|
|Speed Control||Sold Separately|