1/5 KRATON 4WD EXtreme Bash Roller, Black
1/5 KRATON 4WD EXtreme Bash Roller, Black
In The Box
- (1) ARRMA® KRATON™ 1/5 4WD EXtreme Bash Roller Speed Monster Truck
- (1) Optional 39T Spur Gear
- (1) Red-Anodized Aluminum 49 and 56 Series Motor Plates
- (1) Mounts for 1/5 and 1/6 Servos
- (1) Adapters for 15T and 17T Servo Splines
- (1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- (1) 2+ Channel Transmitter and Receiver
- (1) Metal Gear, Hi-Torque 1/5 Scale Steering Servo
- (1) Electronic Speed Control
- (1) Motor
- (2) 3S or 4S LiPo Battery
- (1) Compatible LiPo Battery Charger
- (1) Pinion Gear
The KRATON™ 1/5 4WD EXtreme Bash Roller Speed Monster Truck showcases ARRMA® bashing performance at its biggest and best — it's the King of all KRATONS, providing large scale bashers with the ultimate Speed Monster Truck experience. Add your choice of powerful 8S brushless power system and watch the KRATON™ 1/5 EXB blast over punishing off-road terrain with ease.
- Designed Fast, Designed Tough
- Add your choice of electronics to be as fast and powerful as you like
- Numerous EXtreme Bash parts and options for extreme durability — the ultimate large-scale vehicle out of the box
- EXB 7075 T6 5mm thick CNC aluminum laser-etched chassis plate
- EXB Red-anodized CNC aluminum front brace mount
- EXB Front bumper with impact absorbing design
- Exclusive EXB matte and gloss effect body
- Heavy-duty shocks with 6mm thick shock shafts and beefy shock rod ends
- Heavy-duty 7mm thick steering turnbuckles and 8mm thick rear suspension upper link turnbuckles with massive rod ends
- Heavy-duty COPPERHEAD 2 Big Block tires
- Black-anodized aluminum rear lower chassis brace
- Center body support and brace for maximum durability
- Strong composite chassis side pods
- Front and rear sway bars
- Red-anodized aluminum 49 and 56 series motor plates
- Easy-access front and rear diff module design
- 47T and optional 39T spur gear
- Servo mounts for 1/5 and 1/6 servos
- 15T and 17T servo saver adaptors
- Heavy-duty servo saver springs
ARRMA® engineers have added extra toughness everywhere it counts to make the fully assembled chassis a perfect platform for high-speed bashing over brutal terrain. Numerous EXB-hardened parts and options give the KRATON™ 1/5 4WD EXtreme Bash Roller Speed Monster Truck virtually unstoppable strength right out of the box. They include a 5mm thick EXB 7075 T6 CNC aluminum laser-etched chassis plate; EXB red-anodized CNC aluminum front brace mount; and EXB front bumper with impact absorbing design. Topping it off is an exclusive EXB matte and gloss effect finished body for a look unlike any other vehicle.
With adjustable, oil-filled, 20mm bore shocks on ultra-thick composite towers soaking up the bumps, the KRATON™ 1/5 4WD EXtreme Bash Roller Speed Monster Truck blasts over dirt, asphalt, and grass — all terrain and all conditions. Beefy dBoots® COPPERHEAD™ 2 big block tires on multi-spoke wheels with durable hubs add all-terrain traction. Everything in the durable design contributes to confident control and responsive handling at high speeds.
A center body support, aluminum center braces and composite chassis side pods add more strength. All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals, plus durable steel driveshafts, provide a reliable, heavy-duty drivetrain that holds up to extreme, high-speed bashing.
ARRMA® also keeps your maintenance downtime to the minimum. The KRATON™ 1/5 4WD EXtreme Bash Roller Speed Monster Truck has an efficient, driver-friendly design, with easy-access front and rear diff modules and a sliding mount for fast, hassle-free motor access. The easy-access, molded electronics module contains a waterproof receiver box, servo mount and ESC tray, and is ready to protect your choice of electronics from dirt and moisture.
It all adds up to make the KRATON™ 1/5 4WD EXtreme Bash Roller Speed Monster Truck more than just a massive and powerful bashing machine. It's the best of the best — the King of the KRATONS!
EXB (EXtreme Bash) Components
EXB-hardened components throughout its fully assembled chassis give the 1/5 scale ARRMA® KRATON™ EXtreme Bash Roller Speed Monster Truck virtually unstoppable strength.
Heavy-duty components including the 8mm thick steel rear turnbuckles and 7mm thick steel steering turnbuckles enable the 1/5 scale KRATON™ EXB to withstand extreme off-road bashing.
Mounted on ultra-thick composite front and rear towers and featuring new plush shock tuning, the adjustable, oil-filled, 20mm bore shocks with 6mm thick shock shafts easily soak up bumps.
High-Traction dBoots® Tires
Beefy dBoots® COPPERHEAD™ 2 big block tires on multi-spoke wheels with durable hubs deliver all-terrain traction — and add an aggressive edge to the EXB matte and gloss effect finished truck body.
Quick Motor Access
ARRMA® holds your maintenance downtime to the minimum with an efficient, driver-friendly design. For example, the easy-access, 3-bolt sliding motor mount allows quick motor removal.
The easy-access, molded electronics module screwed to the chassis contains a waterproof receiver box, servo mount and ESC tray — ready to protect your electronics from dirt and moisture.
Multi-Structured Center Brace System
Made of rugged anodized 7075 T6 aluminum, the laser-etched 5mm chassis plate includes strong composite chassis side pods and a center body support and brace for maximum durability.
Durable Metal Construction
Durable steel driveshafts plus all-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals keep the heavy-duty 4-wheel drivetrain rolling over punishing tracks. An EXtreme Bash toughened suspension system smooths the ride.
|Ball Bearings||Full Set, Rubber Shielded|
|Chassis||5mm plate, 7075-T6 aluminum|
|Product Height||11.1" (282 mm)|
|Wheel Hex Size||24mm|
|Product Weight||23.32 lb (10.6kg)|
|Vehicle Type||Monster Truck|
|Final Drive Ratio||9.1 - 28.4|
|Rear Track||23.7" (602mm)|
|Speed Control||Sold Separately|
|Wheelbase||19.33" (491 mm)|
|Approximate Assembly Time||1 - 3 hours|
|Body||Painted, decalled and trimmed|
|Brakes||Integral with ESC (ESC not included)|
|Battery Tray Dimensions||6.69 x 2.16 x 2.09 in (170 x 55 x 53mm)|
|Front Track||23.7" (602mm)|
|Product Width||23.7" (602 mm)|
|Internal Gear Ratio||9.06|
|Product Length||30.35" (771 mm)|
|Spur Gear||47T and 39T included|
|Differential||3 Differentials, Gear Type Design|
|Shock Type||Aluminum Body Oil-Filled Coil-Over Springs|
|Gear Pitch||1.0 MOD|