1/10 SCX10 II 4WD Raw Builders Kit
1/10 SCX10 II 4WD Raw Builders Kit
In The Box
- (1) Axial SCX10 II Raw Builders Kit
- (1) User Manual
Needed to Complete
- (1) 2+ Channel Transmitter with receiver
- (1) Metal Gear, Hi-Torque Steering Servo
- (1) ESC and Motor
- (1) Pinion Gear
- (4) Wheels
- (4) Tires
- (1) Tire Glue
- (1) Battery
- (1) Compatible Battery Charger
- (1) 1/10 Scale Body
- (1) Paint
Start with your favorite scale trail chassis — the Axial® SCX10™ II. Top it off with electronics and your choice of body, tires, and wheels. Now you’ve got a custom rig with proven performance and a look that’s all yours: the Axial SCX10 II Raw Builder’s Kit!
In 2008 Axial introduced its first SCX10 as a builder’s kit that avoided the technical hurdles of scratch-building. Scale trail enthusiasts could focus their attention on other things, like visually personalizing their rig. The SCX10 chassis platform proved to be a highly effective driving machine. Standout features included an all-metal twin C-channel frame, solid transmission, and axles with realism and capabilities to match.
With the SCX10 II, Axial kept the essence of the SCX10 and its metal frame rail chassis, but added scale AR44™ high pinion axles, a chassis-mounted servo, redesigned transmission, front mounted battery tray, all aluminum suspension links, suspension designed for nearly zero bump steer, and more.
These are some of the features that make the SCX10 II optimized for performance. Now, with the Raw Builder’s Kit version, you can drive a machine that’s as personal as it is capable!
AR44™ Single Piece Axles
- Single piece axle housing for strength.
- Small pumpkin for increased clearance and scale realism.
- Optimized gear ratio (3.75) for reduced torque twist.
- High pinion gears for added ground clearance, better driveshaft angles, and increased durability.
- Scale looks on the outside — strong, all-metal Axial® gears on the inside!
- Mimics a real transmission with bell housing, oil pan, and 4X4 transfer case.
- 56T spur gear and 15T pinion — 32-pitch for durability.
- Final drive ratio (FDR) 40.44 with a range from 33.69 - 54.15.
- Efficient driveline with improved driveshaft angles to reduce stress on moving parts.
- Includes a full set of ball bearings.
AR44™ Universal Axle Set
- Universal joint axles allow up to 45 degrees of steering and provide smoother action for a higher performing, efficient drivetrain.
- Hardened steel construction.
All Aluminum Suspension Links
- All links are metal, including the steering.
- 4-Link rear suspension geometry reduces axle steer and torque twist.
- Custom tapered center – flared ends design.
- Large M4 rod ends.
- Gray anodized aluminum.
CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo)
- Servo is moved from the top of the axle onto the chassis, just as a full-size truck's steering box is located on the frame.
- Enhances scale looks with proper suspension geometry.
- Anodized aluminum links included with M4 rod ends.
- Adjustable servo mounting system allows a wide range of servos to be used.
- Properly designed suspension for nearly zero bump steer.
|Speed Control||Sold Separately|
|Wheelbase||11.4" (290 mm)|
|Differential||Bevel Gear 30T/8T|
|Shock Type||Coil-Over 2.4 - 3.5 in (61-90mm)|
|Approximate Assembly Time||5-7 Hours|
|Ground Clearance||3.0 in (77mm)|
|Product Length||19.25" (489 mm)|
|Product Weight||4.0 lb (1.81kg)|
|Vehicle Type||Rock Crawler|
|Product Width||8.9" (226 mm)|
|Chassis||SCX10, C-Channel Steel|
|Product Height||9.4" (239 mm)|