- Revival Of The Famous Kyosho Scorpion. High Performance Upgrades Are Featured Throughout The 2014 Version.
- Kit With Pre-Assembled Gearbox And Oil Shocks (To Be Installed).
- Countersunk Surface Allows Screws To Be Seated Flat.
- Lightweight Design Reduces Use Of Nuts And Tapping Screws.
- Ball Differential From Ultima RB Can Be Installed As An Optional Upgrade.
- 2-Channel Radio system
- ESC and compatible Servo
- 540-Class Motor (30-27 Turns Recommended)
- Esc Compatible With Motor
- Battery Pack For Chassis
- Battery Charger
- Paint For The Polycarbonate Body
- Batteries For R/C Transmitter
- Tools (1.5, 2.0, 3.0Mm Hex Wrench)
- (1) Pre-Assembled Kit (Gearbox And Oil Shocks Are Pre-Assembled)
- (1) Clear Polycarbonate Body
- (1) Decals
- (1) L-Shape Hex Wrench
- (1) Cross Wrench
- (1) Shock Wrench
- (1) Shock Oil
- (1) Grease
- (1) Threadlock Glue
The legendary Kyosho Scorpion is credited with taking the racing buggy category into the realm of pure motorsports. Even after 30 years since it was first released in 1982, the indelible mark of the Scorpion still exists with its many fans around the world. Kyosho is proud to renew this machine to all its former glory! While maintaining the wild and free spirit of the original baja buggy style and chassis layout, the 2014 version features the latest in performance technology and sacrifices nothing in speed and endurance on modern buggy racing tracks.
Externally, it may look like the original Scorpion with its semi-trailing suspension arms, but the advanced 6061T6 forged aluminum material delivers futuristic levels of strength, rigidity and durability. Following the original design, the Scorpion 2014 features a new two-piece die-cast aluminum gearbox with differential gears. In addition, the included slipper clutch protects the transmission as well as delivers efficient traction that takes the Scorpion s control feel and durability to a new higher level. Precision 48 pitch gears reduce traction pulsation for direct driving control characteristics while the flat under surface of the countersunk chassis has no protruding screw heads for minimal contact resistance and scraping, resulting in higher durability. Stainless shafts combine with aluminum cylinders in the oil shocks for smooth stroke from top to bottom and running performance worthy of a true racing buggy. Like the original Scorpion, the 2014 version is packaged as an unassembled kit, but nearly all tapping screws and nuts have been replaced with the improved lightweight and security a hex screws. From expert racers who knew the magic of the original Scorpion to modern-day racers, discover for yourself why the Scorpion 2014 commands such respect!
|Approximate Assembly Time||10-15 Hours|
|Internal Gear Ratio||H setting 6.9:1 L setting 8.3:1 (2 combinations included)|
|Product Height||5.7" (145mm)|
|Product Length||15.7" (398mm)|
|Product Weight||2.17 lbs (985g) without battery|
|Product Width||9.3" (236mm)|
|Speed Control||Sold Separately|