1/10 Raikiri GT 4WD On-Road TT-02 Kit
- Length: 432mm, width: 188mm, height: 114mm
- The TT-02 is a highly versatile and easy-to-maintain shaft-driven 4WD chassis, with easily adjustable wheelbase, tread and ground clearance settings.
- Includes parts from Racing Wing Set (Item 54457)
- Gun metal color 12-spoke wheels are paired with racing slick tires
- Features newly designed body marking stickers, and masking stickers for use when painting
- Wide range of option parts is available to tune and customize TT-02 chassis cars
- Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC features brushless motor mode for easy expandability
- Includes Torque Tuned brushed motor
- 2-Channel radio
- 7.2volt battery
- Compatible charger
- Tamiya PS spray paint
- (1) 1/10 Subaru BRZ R&D 4WD Sport 2014 TT02 Kit, Round 2 Fuji
- (1) User Manual
The name Raikiri refers to a mythical Japanese sword. The aerodynamic body that comes on this TT-02 kit will cut through the wind with great ease and it’s shaped to offer good overall downforce.
Tamiya has reproduced this sleek racing machine in 1/10 scale on the TT-02 entry level touring car chassis. The TT-02 chassis incorporates many new features to make it easier for the new R/C kit builder to assemble and learn from. The TT-02 chassis performs well as cornering and overall speed has been enhanced to take advantage of new electronics available on the market. In addition to the TT-02 being an ideal platform to start from, R/C hobbyists can expand its potential by adding many of the Hop-Up-Options available to increase the cars speed and performance.
|Shock Type||Plastic Friction damper|
|Speed Control||Sold Separately|
|Suspension||Fully independent double wishbone|
|Product Height||4.49 in (114mm)|
|Product Length||17 in (432mm)|
|Product Width||7.4 in (188mm)|