- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- Stylized polycarbonate comical Avante body and wing.
- The body is pre-painted in PS-16 Metallic Blue.
- Driver figure included.
- Bumper and muffler parts included, with two types of headlight/foglamps.
- Separately sold LEDs can be used to light up the model front and rear.
- New ST block bubble tires have stepped block patterns (width/diameter: front 45/99mm, rear 55/99mm).
- GF-01 variant chassis with tweaked frame components to allow attachment of dedicated parts.
- Gear-driven 4-wheel drive system.
- ABS two-part wheels are molded in yellow (rims) and dark gray (spokes).
- CVA oil dampers ensure superior suspension dampening.
- A rear wheelie bar lets you perform thrilling wheelies by slamming on the throttle.
- Note: Bubble front tires from previous comical buggy releases are not compatible with this kit.
- Includes Tamiya 540-motor.
- Includes: Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
- Required Items: 2-Channerl radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery pack with compatible charger.
- NOTE: Must use round type stick battery pack. Square shaped batteries will not fit the battery compartment.
The Tamiya series of comical buggies has been a great hit among fans of radio control modeling. It’s a fun and unique chassis combined with bodies re-imagining Tamiya classic names in polycarbonate. Now, the next model is here and not only does it feature a brand-new subject in the shape of the Comical Avante, it also introduces another new chassis variant, the GF-01CN!
|Speed Control||Sold Separately|