1/10 1999 Subaru Impreza Monte-Carlo 4WD Rally TT-02 Kit
- 540 Torque-tuned motor is included
- Classic form of the car is recreated in polycarbonate, with separately-molded side mirror and rear wing parts
- TT-02 chassis features a shaft-driven 4WD system that offers easy handling and great customization
- Stickers are included to recreate the markings on the car, as are window masking stickers for use when painting
- 16-spoke gold color molded wheels are paired with rally block tires (Item 50476)
- Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC features brushless motor mode for easy expandability
- 2-channel radio
- 7.2volt battery
- Compatible charger
- Tamiya PS spray paint
- (1) 1/10 Subaru Impreza, Monte-Carlo Rally 1999, TT-02 4WD Kit
- (1) User Manual
The TT-02 chassis line-up is Tamiya's entry level 4WD platform. It allows new kit builders an easy gateway into the world of on-road running due to its easy construction, balanced performance and high aftermarket Hop-Up Option support. This TT-02 kit features the Subaru Impreza rally car that took part in the Monte Carlo Rally of the 1999 World Rally Championship (WRC) season. The Impreza was a legendary force in the WRC from the 1990s and into the next millennium, with 3 manufacturers' championships in a row from 1995-1997. In 1999 they were still competitive with an impressive 1-2 finish for drivers Kankkunen and Burns in Argentina (round 7).
The TT-02 chassis incorporates many features to make it easy for the new R/C kit builder to assemble and learn from. The TT-02 chassis performs well, as cornering and overall speed has been enhanced to take advantage of new electronics available on the market. In addition to the TT-02 being an ideal platform to start from, R/C hobbyists can expand its potential by adding many of the Hop-Up Options available to increase the cars speed and performance.
|Speed Control||Sold Separately|