Horizon Hobby, Inc. Service Center provides service for the following brands*:
*Restrictions - Please refer to Horizon Hobby, Inc. Service Terms and Conditions
Horizon Hobby, Inc. Service Terms & Conditions (Subject to Change Without Notice)
Horizon Hobby, Inc. (Horizon) services the following brands: Blade, Dynamite, E-flite, ECX, Electrix RC, FORCE, Hangar 9, HobbyZone, JR*, Losi, Team Losi Racing, ParkZone, Pro Boat, Team Orion, Phoenix, Saito*, Seagull*, Spektrum, Vaterra, Zenoah*, BeastX*, Powerbox, ZP, and Align*.
Products Purchased from HorizonHobby.com: Horizon provides service for proprietary and exclusive-brand products purchased from this website.
Products Purchased in the European Union or Horizon Hobby – China: Refer to your product manual for service contact information.
Products Purchased from Retailers: Horizon provides service for proprietary and exclusive-brand products purchased from authorized Horizon dealers and to countries Horizon offers international shipping, provided the product is compliant in the country where you live and use the product. Please click here for a complete list of these countries. For service and repair issues outside of these areas, please contact the retailer or store where your product was purchased. Horizon will not repair any products purchased outside of these areas and will return the item to sender at the sender’s expense. Horizon is not responsible for items lost or damaged in shipping.
Exclusive International Service: Please see below for service information of products with exclusive service agreements.
- JR – Service limited to North, Central and South America, and the Caribbean
- Saito – Service limited to North, Central and South America, and the Caribbean (excluding Mexico)
- Zenoah – Service limited to the United States
- Seagull – Service limited to North, Central and South America (excluding Brazil)
- BeastX – Service limited to North America, South America, Central America and the Caribbean
- Align – Parts will be serviced only with proof of purchase through Horizon or a Horizon dealer
For service and repair issues outside of these areas, please contact the retailer or store where your product was purchased. Horizon will not repair any products purchased outside of these areas and will return the item to sender at the sender’s expense. Horizon is not responsible for items lost or damaged in shipping.
- WARNING: Do NOT return LiPo batteries, products containing fuel or other hazardous material, as fire, collateral damage, and/or serious injury can occur. Horizon is not responsible for any collateral damage resulting from improper shipping and reserves the right to charge the shipper for proper disposal of any of the above items. Please consult your shipper to understand shipping restrictions.
- All items should be packed to assure no damage is incurred during shipping. Please insure all packages and avoid shipping methods or carriers that do not provide tracking. All merchandise is the responsibility of the shipper until it arrives to Horizon. Therefore, Horizon is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
- Warranty only applies as described by the product manufacturer and on products accompanied by a dated proof of purchase. Warranty service or replacement decisions are at the sole discretion of Horizon. Warranties apply only to original purchaser and are not transferable. Collateral damage is NOT covered by manufacturer warranty. Horizon is not responsible for any loss of data or information associated with service. For full warranty information, please refer to your product manual or the product pages on www.HorizonHobby.com.
- All services are charged a minimum of a 1/2 hour of labor at $40 USD per hour. All charges for service parts, labor, shipping and other fees are your responsibility. Nonpayment can result in confiscation of equipment.
- Customer is responsible for all brokerage fees, duties, and taxes associated with service and shipment of product.
- Horizon service is limited to Product compliant in the country of use and ownership. If received, a non-compliant Product will not be serviced. Further, the sender will be responsible for arranging return shipment of the un-serviced Product, through a carrier of the sender’s choice and at the sender’s expense. Horizon will hold non-compliant Product for a period of 60 days from notification, after which it will be discarded.
Proprietary Model Railroad Service
The Horizon Hobby, Inc. Service Center only supports R/C products at this time. To receive service information regarding your model railroad products, please click here.