F4U Corsair 1700mm PNP V3 with Reflex
In The Box
- (1) FMS F4U Corsair V3 1700mm PNP
- (1) 80A ESC with EC5 Plug
- (1) 5060 Brushless Motor
- (1) 18x11" 4-Blade Prop
- (12) Servos
- (1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- 6-Channel Transmitter and Receiver
- 6S 22.2V 5000-6000mAh 45C LiPo Battery with EC5 Connector
- Battery Charger and Charging Bag
FMS is proud to introduce the all-new 1700mm F4U V3. Powered by a 6S power system, Hobbywing 80A ESC, 5060 motor and an 11x18 four bladed prop, the F4U V3 has an extremely wide flight-envelope: adrenaline-pumping speeds and deceivingly trainer-like slow speed performance; making the Corsair one of the easiest flying warbirds on the market today.
Committed to creating the most visually realistic aircraft on the market, FMS has added numerous scale features onto the 1700mm F4U V3. Pitot tubes, missile racks, auxiliary fuel tank, aerials, exhausts, realistic tail gear, pilot figure etc. allow the aircraft to look statically realistic. Rotating electric retracts, 3 position flaps, navigation and landing lights, slow retracting gear bay doors add to the dynamic realism of the aircraft.
The shock-absorbing metal retracts with bearing-equipped wheels not only look great, they greatly reduce airframe stress during ground operations. The screw-together assembly and plug type wing connectors make the assembly process a breeze.
- Shock Absorbing Retracts with Ball Bearing Equipped Wheels
- Navigation and Landing Lights
- Pilot Figure, Pitot Tubes, Missile Racks, Auxiliary Fuel Tank and Many More Scale Details
- Removable Vertical Stabilizer
- Slow Retracting Landing Gear Bay Doors
- Screw Togther Assembly with Plug Connectors
- Upgraded 5060 brushless motor with high-performance Hobbywing 80A ESC
- Upgraded 18x11 four-bladed scale propeller
- Upgraded CNC metal, electric, shock-absorbing retracts
- Removable vertical stabilizer for easy transportation
- Upgraded large battery compartment with a latch-type canopy
- Improved hinge design
- Extremely detailed airframe
- Bearing-equipped durable wheels
- Screw-together assembly with plug connectors
- Preinstalled ball-link pushrods
Complete System Upgrade - Reflex V2 is Compatible with Most FMS Aircraft
The Reflex V2 is a user-upgradeable flight controller. Reflex V2 can be reprogrammed easily with different model files via a simple software - allowing pilots to use the same flight control unit as they progress to different aircraft. Flying is simple when you have your very own “co-pilot” — the Reflex V2!
Three flight modes are available: Stabilized, Optimized or Off. This is controlled with a two or three position switch on the transmitter. When assigned to a two position switch, the Reflex system changes between stabilized and optimized modes.
Stabilized mode: Designed for beginners, Reflex will rapidly level the aircraft from any attitude when this mode is activated. Stabilized mode combines accelerometer and gyro data to determine how to level the aircraft when the control sticks are released - giving pilots absolute peace of mind. Note: The aircraft will maintain level flight with 50-60% throttle, and the aircraft will climb under full throttle.
Optimized mode: Utilizing advanced solid-state gyros, the Reflex system maintains aircraft attitude by counteracting inflight upsets - for gusts to crosswinds. With Reflex, even small aircraft will fly with the confidence of something much larger!
Off: Turns off all gyro functionality, the aircraft is flown completely manually when the gyro is off.
Reflex V2 Overview
|Skill Level||Level 3|
|Trim Scheme Colors||Dark blue, Jacksonville Navy|
|Wingspan||66.92" (1700 mm)|
|Wing Loading||97.8 5g/sq dm|
|Landing Gear||Electric retracts with ball bearing equipped wheels|
|Wing Area||4.2 sq dm|
|Approximate Assembly Time||20 minutes|
|Approximate Flight Time||6 minutes|
|Product Length||53.5" (1359 mm)|
|Propeller Size||11x18 4-blade|
|Recommended Motor Battery||6S 22.2V 5000 - 6000mAh 45C with EC5 connector|
|Product Weight||11.4lbs (5200g)|
|CG (Center of Gravity)||4.5 - 4.9" (115 - 125mm)|