We strongly encourage emailing our product support staff. We're always striving to answer e-mails as quickly as possible, but we ask that you please allow us time to be able to reply. We are extremely sorry that our wait times have been extended. Please utilize all self-help options available. We appreciate your understanding in these difficult circumstances.Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
to submit your question
- What are some self-help options?
- Most of the answers you’re looking for can be found in the 'Manuals & Support' tab of its horizonhobby.com product page. To find the page for your product, enter the product name or item number in the search field at the top of this page
- Check out our YouTube Channel
- Use our chat option if available. You should see this pop-up on the side of your screen ( this option is not currently available on Mobile devices)
- What is your warranty process (US and Canada)?
To process a warranty claim, you will need to send an email to email@example.com with the following:
- Your complete name and shipping information
- Product number and item description
- A clear and legible photo of your Purchase Receipt attached to the email.
- A clear photo of your item showing any relevant details
- How do I send an item in for repairs (US/Canada)?
When sending an item into our service center we ask that you:
- Complete a Service Request Form including a description of the issue
- Include a printed copy of the Service Request Form along with your item
- If the item is within the manufacturer's warranty period include a dated sales receipt (copies are acceptable)
- Follow this link and click on "Launch Service Request Form".
This web page also includes estimated service turnaround times as well as a link to check the status of your repair.
- When will backordered parts be in stock
If the replacement part we are sending you is on back order, you can follow the status by periodically checking the product page. Unless the stock status reads "In Stock", then availability has not changed.
- I'm trying to purchase a discontinued part but I don't know where to look.
Items that are discontinued are no longer in production. We apologize for the inconveneince. It may be worth checking a third party online retailer or used hobby markets for these items.
- How do I find my Spektrum receiver's serial number?
- You will need the SPMA3065 PC programming cable and online PC Spektrum program application.
- Cable and software can be found here.
- Sign into your spektrumrc.com account from the Program and connect the receiver to the Programming Cable. The PC application will display the serial number and allow you to register and update the firmware directly within the application
- I purchased someone else's Spektrum and it's still registered to them, what do I do?
You will need to send a picture of the serial number to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reach out to the original owner for permission. If we do not hear from them in 30 days, at that time we can deregister the transmitter.
- How do I setup up my AR637T receiver?
Check out our Comprehensive video tutorial on YouTube that walks you through the entire process of setting up your AR637T Receiver.
- I just purchased the RealFlight Digital Download, where do I find the serial number?
- A serial number will be emailed to you as part of your purchase receipt.
- If you do not receive an email with 24 business hours, please check your spam folders.
- Will I need an Activation Code to install RealFlight9?
- No, if your computer is connected to the internet then it will register and activate automatically.
- Yes, if your computer does NOT have internet access then a Product Activation screen will appear during the install process which includes the serial number and Activation Key. Using a computer with internet access visit http://activation.knifeedge.com/RealFlight9/ and enter your serial number and activation key from the install process. An activation code will be generated which will need to be entered in to Product Activation screen.
- Can I use my own transmitter?
- Many popular transmitters are compatible with RealFLight. To successfully connect them an adapter cable is used to along with the InterlinkDX
- If you have a Spektrum DSM2/DSMX transmitter, using an SPMWS2000 will allow for a wireless connection to the computer.
If you have any technical questions about your Horizon Hobby product, most of the answers you’re looking for can be found in the ‘Manuals & Support’ tab of its horizonhobby.com product page. To find the page for your product, enter the product name or item number in the search field at the top of this page.
Links to the ‘Manuals and Support’ content for the most asked about products.
|Monday-Friday:||8 A.M. – 6 P.M. CST|
Have RC Product Questions? Our staff is available to help you. Submit a question here.
Horizon Hobby Brands We Support
Estimated Service Turnaround Times (Business Days)*
*Turnaround time is initiated when the product is checked in by Horizon Hobby. The turnaround time provided is an estimate based on the incoming repair volume and is subject to change without notice.