ZP 20cc Gas Engine
- 4.8-7.4V LiPo ready electronic ignition with variable timing—no regulator needed
- All up weight savings of 2.8 ounces compared to a magneto style engine
- The proven and efficient ignition system only draws 450mAh, which allows for a smaller battery and longer flight times between charges
- Increased power band compared to magneto engines
- Aluminum carburetor arms for choke and throttle allow for easy servo hookup
- Custom-machined prop drives with grey anodizing
- Lightweight mufflers included and purpose-built for quieter operation
Easy starts. Incredible fuel efficiency. Legendary reliability of Zenoah™ engines. You’ll get it all, plus power to spare, with ZP electronic ignition engines that share many of the core components used in world-famous Zenoah magneto engines. And, like the magneto engines, they’re built for modelers who value dependability and ease of use above all else.
What sets ZP engines apart is their sophisticated electronic ignition system that saves weight and makes hand starts easy. The system can be powered with everything from 4.8V Ni-Cd or Ni-MH packs to 2S 7.4V Li-Pos. No power regulators are required, and the current draw is so low, you’ll be able to use smaller capacity battery packs and save weight or go with bigger packs and enjoy more flights between charges.
Because the electronic ignition system eliminates the need for magnetos or a PTO shaft, ZP engines are significantly lighter as well. This reduced weight, coupled with their impressive torque numbers, makes it possible to achieve thrilling power-to-weight performance.
|Benchmark Prop||APC 16 x 6 @ 9000 rpm|
|Bore||1.26 inch (32mm)|
|Crankshaft Threads||8 x 1.25mm|
|Cylinder Type||Ringed, Nikasil-plated|
|Displacement||1.22 cu. in. (20.00 cc)|
|Engine (Only) Weight||33 oz (0.9 kg)|
|HP||2.1 hp @ 9000 rpm|
|Muffler Type||Custom Can (included)|
|Muffler Weight||5.0 oz (146 g)|
|Prop Range||15 x 8 - 16 x 8|
|Recommended Fuel||32:1 Gasoline/Oil Mix|
|Stroke||0.98 inch (25mm)|
|Total Weight||41.6 oz (1.2 kg) with muffler, ignition and mount|