- Brings higher voltage packs within the operating limits of most servos
- Delivers a steady 6 volts ensuring consistent performance throughout the discharge cycle of the battery
- Includes a fail-on switch and 16-gauge heavy-duty input and output wires with EC3 connectors
- Drop-in addition for the AR9100
- Cooling fan provides additional current handling capability
- Convenient mounting lugs
The VR6010 is designed for high-current draw applications, such as giant-scale airplanes with multiple high-current draw servos. Spektrum’s model VR6010 6-volt 10-amp regulator allows the use of 2-cell LiPo or 5 to 8-cell NiCd and NiMH receiver packs to power your onboard radio system. A single VR6010 regulator provides 10-amp continuous current (16-amp peaks) making it ideal for most high-current draw applications. For heavy-duty applications two VR6010’s can be used to provide 20-amp continuous and up to 32-amp peak power. The VR6010 is ideal for use with Spektrum’s AR9100 series PowerSafe receiver and comes pre-wired with EC3 connectors.
Always purchase products from a Horizon Hobby, Inc. authorized dealer to ensure authentic high-quality Spektrum product. Horizon Hobby, Inc. disclaims all support and warranty with regards, but not limited to, compatibility and performance of counterfeit products or products claiming compatibility with DSM2 or Spektrum.
Attention: Horizon Hobby has confirmed that all Spektrum Products being sold by KoKo Technology are counterfeit. We consider it a danger to use these products, waive all liability and will not support any warranty or service in regards to them.