- Scale three blade propeller, detailed panel lines and realistic pilot figure for scale realism
- Reinforced main landing gear and steerable tail gear
- Landing gear snaps on/off easily to convert plane from runway to belly lander
- Upgraded FMS proprietary servos
- Upgraded brushless motor - better quality
- Improved body design and Center of Gravity (CG) makes this version 2 easier to control
- Durable EPO foam construction
- RTF version includes transmitter and receiver
The Tempest was first introduced in January 1944 and was developed directly from the Typhoon. It featured a laminar flow elliptical wing, thinner section and a new flush rivet design resulting in much higher performance.
The Mk V featured the Napier Sabre ll piston engine that developed nearly 2200hp and along with the Tempests ability to carry large external stores it became a very formidable fighter aircraft.
FMS have used their technical expertise with EPO foam to create a wonderful replica of the Tempest as used by the RAF No. 3 Squadron.
The model features a high power brushless motor driving a Three blade propeller, also included is a 1000mAh 7.4 Volt LiPo Battery. This model also comes with a rudder installed, adding to the excitement from this pint sized war bird.
Take to the skies with the fastest and meanest 800 Series aircraft to come from FMS
|Approximate Assembly Time||Less than 1 Hour|
|Approximate Flight Time||6 minutes|
|Battery||Li-Po 7.4V 1000mAh 15C|
|CG (Center of Gravity)||2.6 in (65mm) from leading edge|
|Servos||4 x 9g servo|
|Speed Control||20A Brushless ESC|
|Wingspan||29.5 in (750mm)|
|Motor Size||KV1550 Powerful Out runner Brushless Motor|
|Product Length||24.4 in (620mm)|
|Propeller Size||7 x 6, 3-blade propeller|