- Engineered for explosive acceleration and maximum torque.
- The lightened aluminum motor can houses high-torque, "rare-earth" Neodymium magnets.
- Better cooling means 50% more power than many others outrunners of similar size.
- Dependable and virtually maintenance-free; no comms or brushes to worry about, and bearings are double-shielded.
- All include hardware, gold-plated bullet connectors (male connectors are installed; female connectors are included) and a motor mount.
The combination of superior performance and a competitive price makes these power plants a great value. Plus, the wide selection means there's a RimFire motor that's ideal for whatever the application, including brushed-to-brushless upgrades as well as glow-to-electric conversions. Equip your airplane with a RimFire, and watch it reach new heights!
|Bushing Or Bearing||Bearing|
|Connector Type||6mm Bullet|
|Input Voltage||33.3 - 55.5V|
|Maximum Burst Current||150A|
|Maximum Continuous Current||135A at 12S|
|Outer Diameter||3.14 in (80mm)|
|Product Length||3.35" (85 mm)|
|Product Weight||52.5oz (1480g)|
|Recommended Speed Control||160A|
|Shaft Diameter||.39 (10mm)|
|Shaft Length||.79" (20mm)|