- Engineered for explosive acceleration and maximum torque.
- The lightened aluminum motor can houses high-torque, "rare-earth" Neodymium magnets.
- Better cooling means 50% more power than many others outrunners of similar size.
- Dependable and virtually maintenance-free; no comms or brushes to worry about, and bearings are double-shielded.
- All include hardware, gold-plated bullet connectors (male connectors are installed; female connectors are included) and a motor mount.
The combination of superior performance and a competitive price makes these power plants a great value. Plus, the wide selection means there's a RimFire motor that's ideal for whatever the application, including brushed-to-brushless upgrades as well as glow-to-electric conversions. Equip your airplane with a RimFire, and watch it reach new heights!
Length: 55 mm (2.2 in)
Constant Watts: 1200)
Burst Watts: 2200)
Weight: 298 g (10.5 oz)
Shaft Diameter: 8 mm (0.31 in)
Voltage Range; 18.5 - 22.2V / 5-6S LiPo )
Sport: 4705 g (10.5 lbs)
3D: 2950 g (6.5 lbs))
Power System Recommendation: 60 Amp ESC, 6S LiPo, 12x6 to 13x4 Electric Prop