- Highly prefabricated, including prehinged flight controls and premounted control horns to get you flying faster
- Bolt-on tail allows quick, easy attachment and straight alignment
- Accepts E-flite’s Power 25 and Power 32 brushless outrunner motors
- Large, easy-access magnetic battery hatch fits variety of packs
- Prepainted fiberglass cowl and wheel pants finished to match
- Included aft float mount bolts directly to optional E-flite .25-size floats
- Steerable tail wheel built into rudder for more controllable takeoffs
- Tough aluminum landing gear comes factory-painted
- Based on popular Hangar 9® Pulse™ 40 XT ARF
E-flite’s Pulse™ XT 25e is a 25-size electric version of the classic Hangar 9® Pulse 40 XT. This is a great low-wing, sport-flying ARF that’s perfect for intermediate pilots and sport fliers who want to fly an airplane that’s more aerobatic than high-wing airplanes. Based on the original Mike McConville design, the Pulse XT 25e offers excellent features such as its lightweight, laser-cut balsa construction and bolt-together wing and tail assembly.
The Pulse XT 25e is easy to maintain and quick to assemble. The wing bolts in place, making it easy to transport. The aluminum landing gear comes already painted along with a factory-painted fiberglass cowl and wheel pants.
Depending on your performance desires, you can select from an E-flite® Power 25 or Power 32. The pilot can also opt to fly the Pulse from the water by adding the optional E-flite .25-size floats and utilizing the included aft float mount.
|Approximate Flight Time||10-13 minutes|
|Completion Level||Almost Ready-To-Fly|
|Motor Size||Power 25 - Power 32|
|Wingspan||52 in (1335mm)|