- CNC Machined Billet Aluminum
- Full bearing setup
- All terrain rubber track
- Adjustable track tension
1) This is enough to prep one axle. In order to do a 2 axle truck, you will need two of this item.
2) These require a fitting kit to be used for proper mounting and use.
3) With only one pair installed on a truck, you will have a gearing change between the normal wheels and the Tracks. If mounting the tracks on the front it will cause push / under steer.
4) We recommend the use of these tracks on all corners of the truck for best results.
5) Brushless system and higher gearing is suggested, but not required.
6) Threadlock is requires on all screws on the tracks before use.
At this time RC4 has a fitting kit for the Axial and plan on having additional fitting kits over the next few months for other vehicles.
|Quantity Option||2 in a package|