- Minimal assembly required
- AS3X® technology delivers rock-solid stability and great handling
- Operational flaps, installed
- Retractable electric main landing gear, installed
- Full control of ailerons, elevator, rudder and throttle
- Spektrum™ AR636 DSMX® receiver with AS3X technology, installed
- Potent 15-size brushless, 950Kv outrunner, installed
- 4-blade propeller, panel line, pilot, gun and cockpit details
- Easy-access battery hatch and bolt-on wing
- Durable Z-Foam™ construction
Needed To Complete
- 6+ channel DSM2- or DSMX-compatible transmitter
- 11.1V 3S 2200mAh LiPo 25C flight battery
- Charger for flight battery
The North American P-51D Mustang used during WWII was a game changer. Its abilities gave pilots a formidable advantage and the inspiration to go beyond mission objectives in addition to fulfilling their "Ace" potential. The new E-flite® P-51D Mustang is an electric-powered model that brings the ultimate warbird experience to your local park. Electric retracts and functional flaps are already installed so you can experience a well-equipped warbird right away. Every angle of the airframe is saturated with extensive detail that’s built upon the most accurate outline possible. Lightweight Z-Foam™ construction is combined with composite reinforcement so that flight performance is as forgiving as it is thrilling. Besides its authentic color scheme, the bounty of features included on this Mustang allow this thoroughbred outrun all others. That’s because every feature has been hand-selected by Horizon Hobby experts whose ultimate priority is to deliver a great flying warbird.
The installed main landing gear feature reliable electric retraction with covers over the steel struts that enhance the scale appearance along with the outer gear doors.
The light wing loading of this Mustang, plus operational flaps, gives this warbird a significantly greater flight envelope with the ability to takeoff in shorter distances and land more slowly.
The specially engineered 4-blade propeller delivers an appearance on the flight line that’s just as impressive as its performance in the air.
Durable Z-Foam™ construction provides the ability to replicate complex airframe detail with greater accuracy.
As a Bind-N-Fly® Basic E-flite RC replica, you can enjoy air superiority in no time at all. Final assembly is minimal and can be complete in about the time it takes to charge your battery. Once bound to your DSM2/DSMX compatible transmitter, an outstanding warbird experience is just a park away.
|Approximate Assembly Time||Less than 1 Hour|
|Wingspan||44.0 in (1120mm)|