- Easy assembly with low parts count - can be ready to fly in minutes
- Operational flaps, installed
- Retractable electric main landing gear, installed
- Ailerons, elevator, rudder, throttle and steerable tail wheel
- Powerful brushless outrunner motor and ESC
- Durable, one-piece 4-blade propeller
- Easy-access battery hatch and bolt-on wing
- Durable construction with lightweight EPO material
- Simulated gear struts, engine exhaust, guns and more
- Clear canopy and cockpit detail with pilot figure
- Factory-finished WWII tribute color scheme
- Convenient snap-tight top hatch
- Free Spektrum AR620 Receiver
- Full-range, 6+ channel transmitter
- 2200–2600mAh 3S 11.1 LiPo flight battery
- Suitable LiPo charger
- (1) Force RC P-51D Mustang 1.1m PNP
- (1) Spektrum AR620 Receiver
- (2) Micro aileron servos (3) digital metal-gear micro rudder, elevator and flap servos
- (1) 30A Brushless ESC
- (1) 15-size brushless 950Kv outrunner
- (1) User Manual
The North American P-51D Mustang used during WWII was a game changer. Its abilities gave pilots formidable inspiration to go beyond mission objectives and realize their “Ace” potential. The Force RC® P-51D Mustang 1.1m is a brushless powered scale model that brings history’s most celebrated fighter to your local park. Electric retracts and functional flaps are already installed so you can experience a well-equipped warbird right away. Lightweight EPO construction combines with composite reinforcement so that flight performance is as forgiving as it is thrilling. Every view of the airframe is saturated with scale detail that’s built upon an unmistakable outline. Plus, precision fitting components and a low parts count makes assembly easy so it’s possible to be flight ready in minutes.
The installed main landing gear feature reliable electric retraction with covers over the steel struts and outer gear doors that enhance the scale appearance.
Operational flaps deliver a wider flight envelope including the ability to take off in shorter distances and to land more slowly.
The specially engineered 4-blade propeller delivers an appearance on the flight line that’s just as impressive as its performance in the air.
The lightweight, hollow-core structure is made out of durable EPO material reinforced with composite bracing.
The high-power brushless motor system operates on popular-size 3S LiPo batteries to offer efficient power with great performance that delivers a variety of maneuvering capabilities.
Every included electronic component is factory-installed. Precision fitting components and a low parts count makes assembly easy so it’s possible to be flight ready in minutes.