- Operational flaps with individual servos (installed)
- Retractable electric main landing gear, installed
- 6-channel control with servos, installed
- 4-blade propeller and scale spinner hub
- Clear canopy and detailed cockpit with pilot figure
- Dummy engine, gear door, machine gun and panel line detail
- Factory applied graphics with authentic WWII markings
- Brushless, 15-size outrunner and 30A ESC, installed
- Easy-access battery hatch and bolt-on wing
- Constructed of durable Z-Foam™ material
- Easy to complete final assembly
The Republic P-47D multi-role fighter is impressive with an outstanding service record. A massive radial engine gave the power to deliver a variety of weapons against air and ground targets. Wide landing gear allowed it to excel regardless of field conditions, while its rugged design proved that pilots could return home even after absorbing heavy fire.
Get the warbird experience you crave with the E-flite® P-47D Thunderbolt. This aircraft comes out of the box fully equipped with operational flaps and retracts already installed. Z-Foam™ material not only makes this fighter tough, but also lightweight, even with all the scale detail. The way it flies separates this warbird apart from others in its class.
You can enjoy air superiority in no time at all with this Plug-N-Play® model. All you need to start flying today is your favorite full range 6+ channel programmable aircraft transmitter, a 6-channel receiver and a charged 2200mAh 3S 11.1V 25C Li-Po battery (EFLB22003S30–sold separately).
The installed main landing gear feature reliable electric retraction with covers over the steel struts that enhance the scale appearance along with the outer gear doors.
Operational flaps give this warbird a significantly greater flight envelope with the ability to takeoff in shorter distances and land more slowly.
The specially engineered 4-blade propeller delivers an appearance on the flight line that’s just as impressive as its performance in the air.
Strong and Light
Durable Z-Foam™ material provides the ability to replicate complex airframe detail with greater accuracy while delivering a very light flying weight.
|Approximate Assembly Time||Less than 1 Hour|
|Minimum Required Radio||6+ channel DSM2- or DSMX-compatible transmitter|
|Minimum Speed Control||E-flite 30A Pro Brushless|
|Motor Size||15-size 950Kv BL Outrunner|
|Product Length||36.9 in (940mm)|
|Recommended Motor Battery||3S 11.1V 2200mAh 30C Li-Po|
|Wingspan||42.2 in (1070mm)|