Mach 25 and Teleporter V4 Video Headset Bundle
- Includes Mach 25™ FPV Racer BNF Basic and Spektrum Teleporter V4 Video Headset with Head Tracking
- Fully assembled, no building necessary
- SAFE® technology makes FPV racing easy
- Multiple SAFE enabled flight modes
- Spektrum™ A3174 Flight Controller included
- Spektrum 25mw ultra micro FPV camera system (installed, Ham Radio License Required))
- Vibration-damping, carbon-fiber camera mount
- Powerful 2300Kv brushless outrunner motors
- Compact Castle Creations 4-in-1 ESC
- Self-tightening hubs allow tool-free propeller replacement
- Robust 2mm carbon-fiber frames with tough aluminum frame supports
- Canted motor mounts for faster acceleration and higher flight speeds
- Intense, multi-color LED lighting system (installed)
- E-flite® 1350mAh 3S 11.1V Li-Po flight battery (included)
- Streamlined body designed by stylist Mirco Pecorari of Aircraft Studio Design
- QVGA 320 x 240 LCD displays
- 5.8GHz wireless receiver
- Spironet RHCP antenna
- Digital head tracking for Spektrum FPV cameras
- Trainer link head tracking for gimbal controlled cameras
- 760mAh 7.4V LiPo battery with charge adapter for the included headset
- Lens cloth
Needed To Complete
- Full-range 5+ channel, multi-function transmitter with Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSM2®/DSMX® technology
- 760mAh 7.4V LiPo battery with charge adapter
- Suitable Li-Po flight battery charger
Get into FPV quad flying for less with this great combo from Blade and Spektrum. You can now get started with a Blade Mach 25 BNF Basic Multirotor and Spektrum Teleporter V4 Video Headset and get involved in the world of FPV racing.
An Immersive RC Flight Experience Focused on Performance
The Blade® Mach 25™ multirotor makes getting into 250-class quad-racing easy. Thick carbon-fiber plate construction with robust aluminum support makes this fully assembled racer lightweight and incredibly durable. In the event of a mishap, replacement of the self-tightening propellers is all you’ll likely need. Brilliant LED lighting helps with orientation and identification in the heat of a race. Powerful motors that are canted forward help give you the performance edge while the protected ultra micro FPV camera is soft mounted for the best view. The streamlined body combines improved aerodynamics with an additional level of protection that makes your Mach 25 machine stand out from the pack.
Exclusive SAFE® (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology built into the Spektrum A3174 flight controller is a revolutionary electronic flight envelope protection system that makes it easy to stay in control. Multiple flight modes with increasing levels of agility are provided and just a transmitter switch away. From maximum assistance with self-leveling and envelope limitations to full-range aerobatic agility, SAFE technology gives you the ability to get up to speed at your own pace.
Spektrum Teleporter V4 Video Headset with Head Tracking
Developed exclusively for Horizon Hobby by Fat Shark, the Teleporter V4 headset is easily one of the best values in FPV fun. It’s compatible with all Spektrum and Fat Shark 5.8GHz FPV cameras. One of the coolest features of the Teleporter V4 headset is digital head tracking. Digital head tracking lets you look around the environment your model is flying through without the extra weight and complexity of a mechanical camera gimbal. Special sensors and software in the headset allow you to pan and tilt your field of view using the fixed-position VA1100 camera. It’s just one more way this Spektrum FPV system lets you have more fun with fewer hassles.
This headset accepts a diopter insert to accommodate those who wear glasses. The Headset Diopter Insert Kit includes one pair each of Diopter inserts rated -2, -4, and -6 dpt.
Now it’s possible to start enjoying high-performance racing virtually the moment you open the box. Just charge the battery, bind the model to your DSMX® technology compatible transmitter and fly.
The installed Spektrum™ ultra micro, 25mW airborne FPV camera system is mounted to a damped carbon-fiber plate and features excellent range for approved AMA line-of-sight FPV flying. All you need to enjoy the view is a Fat Shark compatible headset or 5.8GHz video monitor.
Durable, 2.0mm thick, carbon-fiber frame plates surround vital electronics and connect with tough CNC-machined aluminum supports that hold the aluminum motor booms.
Canted Motor Mounts
For quicker acceleration and faster forward flight the four brushless motors are mounted at a forward angle. Its lower flight angle also improves your visibility through the camera.
No tools are required to change out broken props. The self-tightening hubs make changing props quick so that you can get back to racing quicker. The other benefit of the hub design is that it makes the cost of propeller replacement much lower.
Integrated LED Lighting
Brilliant LED lighting in each motor boom helps with your visual orientation and makes it possible to locate your opponent more quickly.
To improve aerodynamics and add a level of protection against the elements is a durable body that’s been custom designed by Mirco Pecorari of Aircraft Studio Design.
|Completion Level||Bind-N-Fly Basic|