Inverza 62 ARF 88"
Inverza 62 ARF 88"
- A unique design with a high-level of precision and performance attention
- Modeled after the Kevin Kimball Inverza™ monoplane
- Vibrant color scheme by Mirco Pecorari offers great visibility
- Super-light wing loading provides outstanding 3D stability
- Laser-cut accurate, balsa/balsa-plywood construction delivers a rigid structure
- Two-piece, plug-in wings with aluminum-tube wing joiner
- Removable two-piece horizontal stab with dual aluminum tubes for easy transport
- Large control surfaces offer incredible response
- Genuine UltraCote® covering and factory applied graphics
- Painted high-strength aluminum landing gear
- Pre-fitted hinges and low parts count help the build go quickly
- Large removable top-hatch with tinted canopy and cockpit detail
- Gas/petrol ready fuel tank
- High-quality hardware package features ball-links with turnbuckles
- Optional electric motor conversion kit
The Hangar 9® Inverza™ 62 ARF airplane is based on the Inverza dream project lead by full-scale aircraft builder Kevin Kimball. Although yet to be built, its announcement has turned the aerobatic community on its ear with a unique blend of style and performance. As a tribute to that bold vision, the Inverza 62 has been designed to deliver versatile performance with a refined blend of precision and hardcore 3D agility. Everything about its design, from its fit and finish to its original outline, reflects exceptional attention to the needs of performance minded pilots. It's massive control surfaces, and large wing area makes it predictable in slow flight and stable during the most demanding 3D maneuvers.
Its two-piece wing connects with a sturdy aluminum wing tube and the ailerons and elevators feature pre-fitted hinges so you can get flying faster. The oversized hatch features a tinted canopy, scale instrument detail and an ideal location for the 30–33% scale pilot figure of your choice. Other great features include factory painted aluminum landing gear, plus a factory painted fiberglass cowl and matching wheel pants. Covered in genuine UltraCote®, its balsa/balsa-plywood structure is strong and light, while the original Mirco Pecorari design scheme offers stunning looks, incredible ground presence and high visibility in the air.
The Hangar 9 Inverza 62 clearly reflects what has been missing from the world of giant-scale freestyle and precision aerobatics and has all the makings of becoming the next influential design of the scale aerobatics interest. So if you want to make a bold impression at your next 3D fun-fly or scale-aerobatics contest, pack the Hangar 9 Inverza 62 and be part of the next aerobatics revolution.
|Recommended Motor Battery||44.4V 12S 5000mAh 30C LiPo flight pack (6S x 2)|
|Wingspan||88.0 in (2235mm)|
|Spinner Size||3.5 in (89mm) P-51 lighting back plate|
|Approximate Assembly Time||7-10 Hours|
|Approximate Flight Time||10 minutes for gas setup, 5 minutes on EP|
|Wing Loading||24.5 oz/sq ft|
|Motor Size||Power 360 outrunner|